Agreements between clubs and Loan compensations.

silverke

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm playing with Antwerp ( Belgian 2nd div).

Antwerp has an agreement with Manchester United about loaning out players (no montly payments and wage contribution) as wel as organising a practice game.

After my first year I managed to promote to the first division. The players I loaned from Man u did play a pretty big part in this.

Now this year i am not able to loan a player from their club without me make a contribution to their wage or giving man u monthly payments. In fact, i've been looking arround for other players to come on loan and there is close to no player that can be loaned for free. For older obsolete players I can understand that a club does not want to pay further for a player they dont need/want anymore.
But a promising youngster with little or no chances for playtime seems only logical to be loaned out with no compensation.

Has anybody else encountered that after the first season, there are almost no free loanes anymore?

Thx in advance for any responses

I notice that with Walsall I managed to get Liverpool as parent club n got a couple players on loan for nowt but season after couldn't n I could afford to pay there wages n monthly bill very frustrating