mickiac

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm creating a database almost an experiment to see how the rest of the world can get on in terms of competing with the European leagues and to see if big players will leave these established leagues to play in say Botswana!

The problem I'm having is linking continents so that they can get African membership (similar to EU rule) but I don't know how you do it? I created an "African Union" and added all the countries, but unaware if that means that they don't count as foreign? Someone help me out please!

As far as I'm aware they'll still count as foreign... I don't know much about the whole 'agreements,' thing, other than to say that players from EU nations don't require work permits to play for clubs based in the EU!

I don't have much experience with editing, but I would assume that the easiest way around this would simply be to add the countries to the EU?

Not sure how creating agreements works, but run a test. If it doesn't work, add the nations manually under "not treated as foreign".