Tk1129

Reaction score
I just bought Aguero for 45 million by activating his release clause.

It seems kind of silly that his clause is still active after he moved to Man City.

I'm not complaining though, I think 45 mil is worth it, he is like a notch below Messi and i'm trying to train him to stop taking so many long shots, i believe he will be more deadly by running at defenders.

I hope he is not overkill for my Chelsea team.

Probably wouldn't of done it myself, The guy is quality no doubt about that but i tend to be a little tight with expenses and only spend what i need and another striker/AM is not what chelsea needs

but when played right he is a 30+ goal a season striker easily and he's definitely got the ability to carve up the defence it's going to be an interesting competition for goals though what with the likes of torres and up and coming sturridge (no idea what hes like in this game)

Have tried for 3 seasons to cut out his long shots PPM, but with no luck. You might get lucky though.

He is pure class, so good luck with him

Its almost impossible to stop him from taking long shots. I know i never accomplished it, and it wasn't from lack of trying.

That's a bummer. I've already got Lampard, Meireles, Douglas Costa, Kakuta - all who like taking long shots. It seriously infuriates me at times when they just blast it when there's better opportunities.

With that being said Douglas Costa and Meireles have scored some beauties from distance that made my jaw drop.

And torres is injuried way too often to be competition for aguero