jibbers

Reaction score
Need some help guys. I am using Real Madrid and I am fed up with Benzema disappearing for 6 games in a row. He is too hot and cold. I want to buy either Suarez or Aguero, who should I get? Their stats are so similar. Aguero is a better passer, Suarez is a better finisher but Aguero is better in big games...

help!! :'(

Depends on the role you play up top. I personally would go for Suarez due to his work rate and technical ability such as free-kicks but as you said they are similar and its a personal preference. :)

Neither!

Like Rooney and various other strikers, they're so hard to get playing well!

Aguero always performs better than Suarez though.

Aguero for me. Play him as a Poacher or Trequartista and he scores 30+ a season.

If you can't succeed with Benzema then I don't see much hope for you with Aguero or Suarez. Your tactic sounds like it isn't necessarily suited to the PPMs offered. Suarez will hold the ball too long and Aguero will drop deep. If your midfield is conflicting with this then they won't perform. Benzema has moves into channels, places shots, plays one-twos and cuts inside. These are easily viewable in the information section as they are popular players. I'm guessing Benzema is too busy trying to receive a ball in an attacking-possession based team... but these are just assumptions. It's impossible to suggest if you think about it.

So go with a blank canvas for better results.

I suggest Batshuayi.

He might not perform amazingly but without looking at your entire squad one by one and without looking thoroughly for discrepancies in your tactic it's impossible for me to suggest you a player. Especially one as expensive as those guys as you will be gambling/guessing and most probably end up disappointed in your results/striker.

YMMV, IMHO, SMB, etc. :$

Last edited:
I have played a lot of saves with Suarez and he was never a goalscoring machine, but he gets a lot of assists.
If you can get Diego Costa he is perfect

Need some help guys. I am using Real Madrid and I am fed up with Benzema disappearing for 6 games in a row. He is too hot and cold. I want to buy either Suarez or Aguero, who should I get? Their stats are so similar. Aguero is a better passer, Suarez is a better finisher but Aguero is better in big games...

help!! :'(

Depends on the role you play up top. I personally would go for Suarez due to his work rate and technical ability such as free-kicks but as you said they are similar and its a personal preference. :)

The role depends on the team. Benzemas mentality is my main problem. He flops in all my big matches, loses morale and takes like 4 games to regain form! Suarez is more versatile but he isn't a big game player, whereas Kun is a big game player and not as consistent.

Neither!

Like Rooney and various other strikers, they're so hard to get playing well!

Aguero always performs better than Suarez though.
They have identical stats in the game atm.
Aguero for me. Play him as a Poacher or Trequartista and he scores 30+ a season.

I won't play him as a poacher, either as an advanced forward or DLF.

If you can't succeed with Benzema then I don't see much hope for you with Aguero or Suarez. Your tactic sounds like it isn't necessarily suited to the PPMs offered. Suarez will hold the ball too long and Aguero will drop deep. If your midfield is conflicting with this then they won't perform. Benzema has moves into channels, places shots, plays one-twos and cuts inside. These are easily viewable in the information section as they are popular players. I'm guessing Benzema is too busy trying to receive a ball in an attacking-possession based team... but these are just assumptions. It's impossible to suggest if you think about it.

So go with a blank canvas for better results.

I suggest Batshuayi.

He might not perform amazingly but without looking at your entire squad one by one and without looking thoroughly for discrepancies in your tactic it's impossible for me to suggest you a player. Especially one as expensive as those guys as you will be gambling/guessing and most probably end up disappointed in your results/striker.

YMMV, IMHO, SMB, etc. :$

Benzemas mentality is my problem, his determination is pathetic as well. I really don't know who to get atm. Suarez is more consistent but Aguero is a big game player.

My personal preference is Aguero because of his acceleration over Suarez.