Aguero or Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter miraaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 4K
villa is exceptional if you give him the right role, ive seen one person get him to 67 goals in a season. get him first, then come back for aguero in a season or two as berbatoves replacement (my plan this summer in my FM)

Problem is if you buy Villa Aguero might move to an other club and in later stage it would be nearly impossible to get him away

aguero is a sensational young talent but david villa is absolutly phenomenal.

Aguero was doing wonders for my Juvi team ..

now i started new game with newcastle and i managed to get the 4th place in the premiership . but he is still refusing my offers .

buy aguero mate. opportunity doesn't come always. besides, he got plenty of years ahead n can play both forward n amc role

id go for villa as he simply better than any other striker

without a doubt ageuro, more value for money. sure villa will get you 40 goala for about 5 seasons, but aguero will get you the same for the next 10 seasons. a real no brainer, if you intend to play for more then 5 seasons. In my man utd game ageuro has become the clubs top ever goalscorer.

I will have to go with aguero, i managed to get him with my man utd squad for 47M in season 2012/2013, after he played about 6 seasons with my squad, he is def the best player i have ever purchased in any fm game. 162 league apps 136 league goals.....6 time player of the month, english players player of the year, english footballer of the year, world player of the year, european footballer of the year, def a better buy than villa.

p.s. danny welbeck becomes a world class striker when he is around 24-26 so i wud def buy him also for that cheap price.

I play him as a Poacher and he only score 2 goals in 6 apps ):

Get Villa first and next season get Aguero. ^^)

OK I don't want to accuse you of cheating but that record of goalscoring is impossible in the Premier League, you must be replaying every match until he scores a goal lol.

Get Villa first and next season get Aguero. ^^)

David Villa is truly world-class.Bought him for around £60million cash upfront with some future incentives ;) in my Chelsea save and paired him up with Drogba after I let go of Anelka.Within a season,he scored +30 goals and is now top contender for World Player of the Year.Without a shadow of a doubt.

id buy villa and play him as a poacher alongside drogba, should work well as theres a good balance of pace, movement, strength and skill. the only problem being theyre both a bit on the old side

Back