Status
Not open for further replies.

ARSENAL_FAN

Reaction score
Hi all. I am currently in juventus and just bought aguero. i do not think that aguero's partner should be amauri. what do you think? please give me your opinions. thanks

dude not play aguero as a striker, play him as an Attacking Mid with trequartisita and buy Dzeko up in front. With Giovinco-Aguero-Diego and Dzeko up in front with Sissoko-Melo/Marchiso the team will be fantastic.

dude not play aguero as a striker, play him as an Attacking Mid with trequartisita and buy Dzeko up in front. With Giovinco-Aguero-Diego and Dzeko up in front with Sissoko-Melo/Marchiso the team will be fantastic.

um... i sold sissoko, melo, giovinco already:S

Edin Dzeko seems to be able to play well with anyone. Best target man I have found especially with Ivan Rakitic as CAM and 2 wingers (Tosic and Babel)

um... i sold sissoko, melo, giovinco already:S
Why on earth would u sell 3 of ur best players:O anyway who do u hv in the center mid slot with Marchiso? if u hv one ur own which is decent then buy another 1 and play with 4-3-1-2 with Diego behind Aguero and sell Amauri for 20m and buy Dzeko for 17m. Also try buying Criscito and Sakho or Otamedni fr defence

Why on earth would u sell 3 of ur best players:O anyway who do u hv in the center mid slot with Marchiso? if u hv one ur own which is decent then buy another 1 and play with 4-3-1-2 with Diego behind Aguero and sell Amauri for 20m and buy Dzeko for 17m. Also try buying Criscito and Sakho or Otamedni fr defence

i have moutinho as cm and d'agostino as dm. playing as 4-1-2-1-2

i have moutinho as cm and d'agostino as dm. playing as 4-1-2-1-2
so u sold Sissoko and Melo to buy Moutinho and D'Agostino -_-
Anyway get Dzeko and fix the defence, except for Chiellini the defence is rubbish, get Srna or Azipilicueta as RB. buy Criscito as LB and get Sakho, Otamendi or Zapata as CB and ur gd to go :D

defo keep aguero up front m8 and maybe play him with dzeko

so u sold Sissoko and Melo to buy Moutinho and D'Agostino -_-
Anyway get Dzeko and fix the defence, except for Chiellini the defence is rubbish, get Srna or Azipilicueta as RB. buy Criscito as LB and get Sakho, Otamendi or Zapata as CB and ur gd to go :D

i bough sagna, clichy, felipe already:)

Nice stuff mate, then go for the kill and get Dzeko !

done. he will be coming at end of season.:)

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

should i buy back up?? the rest of the team is pretty ****:p if yes then who should i buy?

Back up strikers may be Kalinic, Mattea destro both are pretty good.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

should i buy back up?? the rest of the team is pretty ****:p if yes then who should i buy?
Sell Manninger(5m) and buy any GK whos contract is gonna expire at end of season
Buy 2 young CBs(caceres,milito 5m each)
Leave De Cegile back up for LB and buy Ansalidi(5m) as RB back up
in Mid buy Moussa Sissoko(7m),Vuckevic(4m) and Annan(5m)
in Attack Mid buy VDV(5.5m)
In Attack buy 2 young stikers for 7m each

Well if u have enough transfer funds go for De Rossi.or Cardozo as back up for Dzeko or Aguero

Sell Manninger(5m) and buy any GK whos contract is gonna expire at end of season
Buy 2 young CBs(caceres,milito 5m each)
Leave De Cegile back up for LB and buy Ansalidi(5m) as RB back up
in Mid buy Moussa Sissoko(7m),Vuckevic(4m) and Annan(5m)
in Attack Mid buy VDV(5.5m)
In Attack buy 2 young stikers for 7m each

am in 2011/2012

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

OK. now lets get back to talking about aguero's strike partner. im sure a lot of u would have bought aguero so tell us about his strike partner and whether it had failed or was very succesful​

I know your new here so i will give you a break. Use the search thread in future. No need for it's own thread.

Also Amauri is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.