baneet

Reaction score
I recently sent bebe on loan to coventry while playing as man utd, he's made 15 appearances for them and scored 5 goals, but despite having a natural fitness stat of 17 he has picked up 3 major injuries on his loan spell! 1st a ankle twist that kept him out for 8 weeks, then broken ribs that kept him out for 6 weeks now a broken foot and he's out for 7 months. what the **** is it with this guy?! Im thinking of selling him as soon as he gets back because his stat's are rubbish and he's already picked up so many injuries that he's going to be useless by the time he gets back. This happen to anyone else's players who have been constantly plagued by injuries?

Natural fitness has no correlation between itself and proneness to injury. Proneness to injury has it's own hidden attribute that cannot be changed through training or tactics. Only reduced.

In this case, Bebe has a high injury proneness, and is highly likely to be injured. The higher the attribute, the more prone he is to injury.

i know loaned him for bathin my 4th season when i was in the championship and only played 7 games cause of injures but scored 2 and made 2 assists

Natural fitness has no correlation between itself and proneness to injury. Proneness to injury has it's own hidden attribute that cannot be changed through training or tactics. Only reduced.

In this case, Bebe has a high injury proneness, and is highly likely to be injured. The higher the attribute, the more prone he is to injury.

I completely agree. These players take quite a lot of nerves to have in a team. I'd rather have Balotelli than someone being constantly injured...

I guess selling him would be the best thing to do, in order to avoid losing him for free as I doubt you'll actually want to give him a new contract.

Chris Lines in my Bristol Rovers game...injury after injury...managed a sultry 7 league starts all season...
Trouble is he is the best player Ive got...but can't keep fit.. Shame really..

Chris Lines in my Bristol Rovers game...injury after injury...managed a sultry 7 league starts all season...
Trouble is he is the best player Ive got...but can't keep fit.. Shame really..

i'm not entirely sure whether it would help but what if you put him on a reduced workload compared to the other players, and try resting him the day after games he survives without injury. it might help get his condition back up quicker which in turn could reduce the risk of injury.

Thanx for the advice mate...
I tried the usual wrap him up in cotton wool method and got him back match fit...
but he was injured not long after...(calf muscle this time).
Im in my 3rd season now with The Gas and he seems ok at the moment but every time his match condition gets down to below 70 I start to panic and sub him asap..lol.
good thing is Ive got decent backup now so its not hitting me as hard..

he's still on loan for now but i'll doubt he'll ever be the same after his broken leg (ouch). any recommendations on who I should sign to replace him? plus does he ever get good enough to become a proper player in any of your saves? thanks

ok even though that was meant to be an insult it actually made me laugh lol