NoorTheGunner

Reaction score
images

18th July 2010

BREAKING NEWS-BREAKING NEWS-BREAKING NEWS-BREAKING NEWS

Arsenal's historic Arsene Wenger has decided to leave his beloved Arsenal.Sky Sports asked him "Wenger,why have you decided do leave Arsenal?"Mr Wenger replied "Its time to call it a day,I have come to an age i cannot continue."

Who who will be Arsene's replacement? Well we asked Arsenal chairmen , Mr Wood exactly that,he answered "We belive,as a club that Mr Wenger should have the choice of the next manager for AFC as he was the leader of Arsenal's revolution."

Below are a list of replacements experts belive to be Arsene Wengers choice.

Dennis Bergkamp
Roy Hodgson
Jose Mourinho
Martin Keown

Sky Sports news will keep you up to date with this news,and all news 24/7.Only On Sky Sports(H)

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

images

20th July 2010

Arsene Wenger has suprised the world by picking unknown "Noor Ahmad" Arsene Wenger has reavealed that he chose Mr Ahmad because he belives he has the potential to lead Arsenal to victiory.It us still unknown if the Arsenal board will still have faith in Wenger and stick with his suprise choice.

7PM

Sky Sourses tell us Arsenal Board have issued a new statement "We have full confidence in Wenger.We have offically appointed Mr Ahmad,and he seems like the perfect man for the job.As from now Mr Ahmad is the new Arsenal Manager,we wish him good luck."

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

images

21st July 2010

Mr Ahmad has realeased his first statement as Arsenal manager today.He said "I am happy to be the Arsenal manager,I have dreamed of this job for years,I can only give my thanks to Mr Wenger and the Arsenal board.I plan to make correct changes at Arsenal,I am going to be honest and reveal we are in the hunt for a Goalkeeper,defender and a striker.My first game is Arsenals first Premier League game of the season which is against Portsmouth,which i expect a win.Overall i intend to be heavilly involved in all areas around the club."

Good luck maybe have a look at mine for players, did the double 1st season

images

Ahmad Shows Transfer Strength

Mr Ahmad has bought Rene Adler for a deal worth 15 Million.Rene Adler will be Ahmad's first choice keeper.Arsenal fans are delighted by the news and cannot wait to see there new star keeper perform,however Ahmad says that this is not his only signing.It is thought that Ahmad is in intrest for a experienced defender and a striker to pair up with Robin Van Persie.

Keep watching Sky Sports for sports news around the world 24/7

Ps:casey,thanks i like your style ;) Ill defo gain some knowlege from that

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

images

Ahmad's Spending Spree is still going

Lavezzi,has signed for Arsenal from Napolie for 9 Million.It is thought Lavezzi will partner up with Robin Van Persie upfront.This deal continues Ahmad's spree,It is also thought that Ahmad is still in the hunt for a defender and a midefielder.Sky Sports understand that Ahmad has much money to spend.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

images

Arsenal Triumphant

Arsenal have opened there premier league account with a 1-0 win against Portsmouth.It was scrappy however Ahmad was happy with the result.Robin Van Persie scored inthe 85th minute , to put a win on the board but late.

Good luck and please stop that breaking news-breaking news-breaking news thing.Its **** annoying.

images

Ahmad Shows Transfer Strength

Mr Ahmad has bought Rene Adler for a deal worth 15 Million.Rene Adler will be Ahmad's first choice keeper.Arsenal fans are delighted by the news and cannot wait to see there new star keeper perform,however Ahmad says that this is not his only signing.It is thought that Ahmad is in intrest for a experienced defender and a striker to pair up with Robin Van Persie.

Keep watching Sky Sports for sports news around the world 24/7

Ps:casey,thanks i like your style ;) Ill defo gain some knowlege from that

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

images

Ahmad's Spending Spree is still going

Lavezzi,has signed for Arsenal from Napolie for 9 Million.It is thought Lavezzi will partner up with Robin Van Persie upfront.This deal continues Ahmad's spree,It is also thought that Ahmad is still in the hunt for a defender and a midefielder.Sky Sports understand that Ahmad has much money to spend.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

images

Arsenal Triumphant

Arsenal have opened there premier league account with a 1-0 win against Portsmouth.It was scrappy however Ahmad was happy with the result.Robin Van Persie scored inthe 85th minute , to put a win on the board but late.

thats one lame story :S

make it a bit more intresting

images

BREAKING NEWS

HISTORIC VICTORY

Arsenal completed a 3-2 win against Liverpool today.Arsenal were trailing 2-0 when Rbv and Theo Walcott added to the score sheets and Rbv doubling his total.Arsenal fans were delighted and thought Ahmad would bring a new Era to Arsenal FC.Ahmad said he will use His new signing LAVEZZI in his next match with walcott on the wing.He also praised the board for the transfer money