Ahmed Soukouna, 20y/o, ST, Free Transfer

Siylir

Reaction score
44soukounap

Name: Ahmed Soukouna
Club: Free Transfer
D.O.B: 13.1.1990
Nationality: Mali (France 2nd Nationality so no WP needed)
Position: AMR/ST
Agent: Nathanael Huart

Strengths:
Pace, Stamina

Weaknesses:
First Touch, Long Shots, Positioning

Description: Striker
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles:

Forward - Fast Striker

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just want to let some people that play lower teams/leagues know about this striker that i found on a free transfer in my recent game as Caley Thistle in the SPL.

he has be outstanding for me so far almost at the half way point of the season and i'm 2nd in the league 1 point behind Celtic scoring 12 goals in 13 starts helping me to some great victories over Rangers, 2-0, and Celtic, 2-1.

Last edited:
He's very useful even in the higher leagues, as an RW/ST backup. Use him as Fiorentina as a RW backup and he's not out of his depth.

Yeah totally agree, looks a tidy wee signing. Well suited for the SPL. :D

i play using koflok's goals galore tactic, so i got him as a future prospect, to play under rooney basically, as with caley you got foran on the left, hayes on the right and rooney thru the middle. but rooney got injured in the 1st game and i put soukouna in after that and has been outstanding. 4 goals in his 1st game against Ayr in the cup.

Yeah he's great , have him on my At.Madrid team as a sub for aguero, he has been a really good poacher !

I signed him with boavista in the Liga Sacres and he scored 32 goals in the league and 16 assists and 12 man of matches playing as advanced forward!

weeks.Just got him for AD Celta in the Segunda Division B4, looks brilliant. Unfortunately he got injured in his first match against Getafe which we won 2-1. He'll be out for about 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:
signed him for hearts and is my top goalscorer every season so far also being eyed up by bigger teams now

Signed him for rangers in my first season and retrained him as right mid. Young player of the year award first season, now in second and has one player of the month once. Now Tottenham have shown genuine interest but i'm not letting him go ;)

How long is it til he remains on a free and is snapped up?

Signed him for Southampton, promoted to the Championship in the first Season, then to Premiership in second. He contributed well as a striker / right wing :)

Let him go in the third season as he was unhappy and not performing.

Got him at Burnley and he is very good. He can also play at right attacking midfield!

I signed him for Leeds and played him as right attacking midfielder - inside forward, attack and he was brilliant, scored for fun.

How long is it til he remains on a free and is snapped up?

Is usually snapped up within the first transfer window by a below average team even though he can perform at a high level.

signed him for my leeds team him and griffiths are lethal ;) hes a fan favorite aswell :p

tbh, did **** in my Burnley save, only good thing he has done for me is 2.6 mil in my acc.