Ahmed Soukouna, 20y/o, ST, Free Transfer

Yeah wasnt too impressed with him in the game

Yeah, I think he isnt that good for English leagues :/

Signed this guy today for Swindon, just googled him and found this thread. So far he has 23 goals in 23 games. He has scored some importnat goals for me aswell including a goal in my schock 3-2 win over Everton at Goodison in the league cup.

I'm afew games away from the FA Cup 5th Round at home against Newcastle and I'm pinning my hopes on him big time!!!!! (Fingers Crossed)

I signed him for Plymouth Argyle - won successive promotions to Premiership - he was highest goal scorer in League 1 then The Championship - not great stats but awesome return of goals when played as a poacher....

I got him on a free when I was newcastle manager, top goal scorer for me with 14 goals in first season, very impressed with him, now first choice striker, Makes a top partnership with Andy Carroll upfront. Now worth 4.7 million and plays best as a complete forward. must be snapped up early

I think I got this guy for my Brighton save. He was AWESOME until my chairman forced a sale. Made a lot of money from him but left me in a terrible situation.

Signed him for my Peterborough team. Had scored 27 goals in 29 games before he was injured and out for 5 months.

Hi,
How do keep him happy. I've got at Leeds, he scores about 17 or 18 goals a year. He can string a couple games together, but put any pressure on him to maintain his level of play and he crumbles.

He played great for my Norwegian Premier Division team Stabæk too. I picked him up on free transfer the first season, and he was truly worth the money!

View attachment 197201

in my sheff utd team.second season got promoted to premier league.current position:6th 7 matches left and he is the goalscorer of the league with 19 goals(5 more then rooney who's second)