That first screenshot says future incentives....did that include additional fees for goals/int. caps/league apps?

There is a kind of transfer bug in there. For example when I bid for Draxler it gets accepted by Schalke but rejected by the player. Then I set it so that my Head of Development does the negotiations and despite Draxler rejecting it STILL made an offer. This time for not enough wages/etc. Whereas The player outright rejected me. So third time trying I bid, it gets accepted, HoD makes the contract negotiation and I go in and change the current offer then he requests an even bigger one. After a bit of bantering he accepts and moves to my club.

There's "too much" influence by some of the variables in the code IMO. It also limits player progress and makes the game less enjoyable for those who've been playing for more than 15 years.

What team are you @MisterBurkes? brazilian teams are usual to set buy-out clause for national teams. and this seems to be the case

What team are you @MisterBurkes? brazilian teams are usual to set buy-out clause for national teams. and this seems to be the case

I'm Venezia in Serie A.

Why would the buy-out clause be so low for Brazilian teams?

I'm Venezia in Serie A.

Why would the buy-out clause be so low for Brazilian teams?

this is a good question :D i don't know, maybe he was still under his first professional contract when he was cheaper

There is a kind of transfer bug in there. For example when I bid for Draxler it gets accepted by Schalke but rejected by the player. Then I set it so that my Head of Development does the negotiations and despite Draxler rejecting it STILL made an offer. This time for not enough wages/etc. Whereas The player outright rejected me. So third time trying I bid, it gets accepted, HoD makes the contract negotiation and I go in and change the current offer then he requests an even bigger one. After a bit of bantering he accepts and moves to my club.

There's "too much" influence by some of the variables in the code IMO. It also limits player progress and makes the game less enjoyable for those who've been playing for more than 15 years.

I agree with you on that. I hire a Director Of Football in ever team i manage and give them a list of important players i need for my team. Very amazing how cheap they can get you players that actually never wanted to join your team days ago. All i do is finalize the deals. I find this pretty annoying because of i try to takeover the deal the player starts giving ridiculous demands

I agree with you on that. I hire a Director Of Football in ever team i manage and give them a list of important players i need for my team. Very amazing how cheap they can get you players that actually never wanted to join your team days ago. All i do is finalize the deals. I find this pretty annoying because of i try to takeover the deal the player starts giving ridiculous demands

That's strange cause whenever I ask a DOF to buy a player he doesn't even put in a bid for him.

That's strange cause whenever I ask a DOF to buy a player he doesn't even put in a bid for him.

Do not put wage/purchase limits just let the DOF do his thing and trust me you will be surprised. I only give him a reasonable deadline of about a week or two to get the transfer done. If i am impressed with deal i finalize it