AI controlled team having Invincible Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubkiller5

Reaction score
So I've had a decent (not spectacular) first season with fulham finishing 6th and qualifying for europe. fulham players are old and have no energy, possessing one of slowest squad in the league. Also hangeland halliche and aaron hughes all had long term injuries so had to use youth centre backs for half a season so could have finished much higher than 6th if all went well.

Anyway going back to topic has anyone seen an AI (Artificial Intellligence to those who may not know) controlled team having an invincible season, losing no games? I've done this several times myself with teams like arsenal, chelsea, man u etc but never seen the AI do it before. the computer controlled arsenal somehow beat the real life arsenal record from 2003/2004 and yet they only won title on last day by a point.

View attachment 196122

must have got lucky with some games, last minute equalizers etc considering they have 10 draws lol

In 2018/19 as Athletico Madrid, after 33 games I am still unbeaten, 29 wins and 4 draws, amazingly Barcelona are also unbeaten with 27 wins and 6 draws. I play them away 2nd last game of the season, then the last game I play my bogey team, Malaga... tense.

I don't think this thread really goes under funny or random although you could argue it goes under random in some ways i guess. but still if this thread was random half the threads on this site should go into Funny/Random things in FM2011 which is what you seem to be suggesting.

Yeah... Which they should, most of the threads made in this board are **** that should go in the thread Stu linked above.

Happy to see the invincible Arsenal again though.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.