AI managers must treat their players like dirt

Craig2231

Reaction score
Moreorless every player wants to leave their club or are considering their options...

David Silva is getting offered out for just 5mill
Tevez is on the transfer list
Akinfeev, Modric, Van Der Vaart and Benzema are listed and thats only a select few

All of them are hoping to leave the clubs that they are in

You're lucky in your save but in other saves we don't get that much of luck :(

none of that is happening in my save tho im only in November of first season

none of that is happening in my save tho im only in November of first season

Check the transfer list when you get to January, you could get a pleasant surprise whos on, Balotelli was already unhappy at City on my save

Keep checking it regularly

Moreorless every player wants to leave their club or are considering their options...

David Silva is getting offered out for just 5mill
Tevez is on the transfer list
Akinfeev, Modric, Van Der Vaart and Benzema are listed and thats only a select few

All of them are hoping to leave the clubs that they are in

yup, man city bought fabio contreao in the first season and in the second he was on sale for about 5mln ... but unfortunately couldnt afford him

Its mad, in the first season on my game, Silva, Kolorov, Adebayor, Boeteng and De Jong were all on the transfer list from Man City. Plus Melo from Juventus. In the summer. Pastore, Hamsik, Suarez.

i have same thing on my save,but im happy for that.in my save i bought carlos tevez for free

yeah, balotelli is unhappy now, its my second season with L'pool.
Suarez got sold for 4m lol. and Llorente for 5m.

The transfer stuff must really improve.

Is it me, or does Cristiano Ronaldo always wants to leave after the first season on FM 11. He is always on the transfer list.

Rage.

Playing as Milan and in november inter offered me Sneijder for 250m. I got my bid accepted but Sneider didnt want to join my club. I was sad.

i like it actually. fm 10 had it almost impossible to buy certain players.

Seems like it is possibly a problem with high expectations - because on one hand you have so many managers losing their jobs with even minor struggles, and on the other hand players at big clubs losing huge amounts of morale with just a few losses.

I was gonna write 25m, but I failed. Sorry for the confusion.