AI Substitutions

rpashley

Reaction score
I am noticing that a lot of AI manged teams make half time subs anybody else came across this? I’m thinking it could be a bug.

Why would it be a bug? oO) It's normal, and very realistic as it happens in real life a lot.

Realistic? Lol is replacing your fully fit GK after 25 mins realistic? rpashley I'm with you here. I get some weird subs being made as well.

Realistic? Lol is replacing your fully fit GK after 25 mins realistic? rpashley I'm with you here. I get some weird subs being made as well.
Well that hasn't happened to me so it's realistic for me ^^)(A) But yeah it's probably a bug if that's happening

maybe the goalkeeper had a bad first half, u never know, if he makes the subs and u lose...............

Just sounds like a bad half to me. Doesn't sound like a bug...

Well usually in FM you are the better side in the match and if someone in the opposite team makes some mistakes then they could replace them quite early. I have seen a quite unfit casillas brought on for Dudek because he conceded one goal.
I think that the main reason it bugs you is that on FM09 there weren't any half-time substitutions.