narkidarki

Reaction score
Hello guys, maybe this is not something special and everyone already know it, but i don't see threads about this.

What if i say you, what you can see all AI tactics - mentality, closing down, set pieces patterns, every player instruction?

1uX5xRE.png

i dont know, this is skin bugged or something else, but you can check everything

how to cheat: go into your team tactical screen -> view -> something what you want to check, lets say Closing Down -> open this. From your tactical screen click "continue". Done lets go to the opponent team - tactics and you can see it now, how they set it

BKwInvo.png

mentality not so interesting, like everything else, just because you can check in what mentality they play in their manager profile, for example:

C3moGqO.png

this is Twente, "contain" strategy + very fluid philosophy.

1 issue: this is what they do in the last match. You can't check, how they will play vs you. more precisely, how they END the match.

p.s: very interesting. i check 10 teams (big and small), and NO ONE use "move into channels" or "cut inside" or "hugh touchline"! everyone has this instruction on "normal" for every player. A lot of options AI use on mixed, for example: "cross from", "through balls" or "run with ball".

most strange thing - creative freedom. With very rigid philosophy + contain strategy + shout: play more safer + all non creative roles you cant did it like Barcelona on this screenshot:

Wao3nSa.png

flagged checkboxes also show, what AI not use shouts, how moderators on SI forum sayd, AI use sliders.

Last edited: