Bailyes

Reaction score
I'm only in the second season and Aidan White has improved quite a bit. I'm wondering if he's become a top left back for better teams with better coaches?

This is what he looks like for me:

View attachment 299893

On January 2017,with me having no impact on his development, he is a good left back,but not alaba level.

I was short of cash after my first season at Leeds so sold him for £4,100,000. I had adaquate cover for LB and replaced him with Yacine Brahimi at LW for £900,000 (Who I belive to be better). White hasn't really developed at all at Derby and his value is now just £2,500,000.

I was short of cash after my first season at Leeds so sold him for £4,100,000. I had adaquate cover for LB and replaced him with Yacine Brahimi at LW for £900,000 (Who I belive to be better). White hasn't really developed at all at Derby and his value is now just £2,500,000.

Had a bit of the same situation as you paulackilufc. Was short on money at the start of the second season with leeds and trying to upgrade the whole team, and Reto Ziegler was available on loan from juventus, so i sold Aidan White to Wigan for £5,000,000 and brought him in!

I didnt realise you could get that much for him... Im always leeds, as i support them and want to win the PL title with them, but never thought to sell him as i worry id miss out on a great up and coming player. But by the sounds of it it might be best to sell him now before he looses value.

5m is cheap for White, Currently starting my 5th season with Leeds and he is still playing 25-30% of all games he is ideal cover at LB or LM and hes homegrown which for European football is key, Leeds have very few homegrown youngsters, I have kept Bryam, Lees and White and Byram and Lees are now full England internationals, White is always a regular for Ireland, All 3 are the lowest paid players at the club but all play 25-30% of the season.

White is currently valued at 10m for me his value spikes depending on how often hes playing from 9-13m but i turned down 15m from Newcastle for him last season, Considering i sold a very poor Pearce to Norwich for 7.5m i think selling White for 5m is just insane.

Becchio, McCormack, Norris, Green, Diouf, Varney, Kenny, Peltier, Drury, Somma, All those players should be sold before you even think about selling White, Lees, Byram, Austin or Pearce, I cashed in on Pearce for 7.5m and Austin for 8.5m, Selling young players when their value is still rising is just stupid, Leeds have a small budget so you need to make the most of the youngsters you have and cash in them at their peak, 1 season in and 5m for White is not his peak at all.

Cheers mate... Whats your starting 11 now then?

How are you in your 5th season lol? I keep getting sacked or give up cause im leaking goals. Im scoring them but the defence is shocking.

Starting 11 now are:

GK: Jack Butland
LB: Jethro Willems
CB: Dedryck Boyata
CB: Aymen Abddennour
RB: Herique Miranda
LM: Rayan Chorrley (French Regen)
CM: Isco
CM: Tongo Doumbia
RM: Gerard Thiam (French Regen)
ST: Libor Kovak
ST: Seydou Doumbia

Subs:
CB/RB: Tom Lees
CB: Jeffrey Bruma
LB/CB: Aleksander Dragovic
LB/WM: Aidan White
LM/RM: Nathan Redmond
CM: Will Huges
CM: Tatas Stepanenko
RB/RM: Sam Byram
AMC: Justin Stevenson (English Regen)
ST: Marides
ST: Loris Groult (French Regen)
ST: Robin Van Persie (Hes 32 but signed purely to tutor Groult).

Keeping my job has been easy, Championship winner first season losing only once in the league, 8th in premiership 2nd season, Premiership winner 3rd season, Premiership, Champions league, FA Cup winner last season.

Heres White on my game as you can see hes not improved much but still playing.

View attachment 307779View attachment 307780

I've been playing with Leeds for 9 seasons now. Aidan White is my first DL. He's a very good player, an Irish international, he has been developing very good. Plus he is a home grown player and my Leeds is now competing in Europe so i need him.
The only problem i had with him is Chelsea and Man City shown interest in him so he expressed he is considering his options and wanted a bigger challenge. I asked him to stay and promissed him we will make bigger success :D
I never placed him on midfield position even though he has it as his "light green" position.

The best player that Leeds has is Tom Lees. When i started he was a young, potentialy good DC, but now he is my home grown captain, an English international and one of my two best defenders. Plus he never wanted to leave the club and he does't request new contracts or big wages.

- If anyone has more questions about Leeds i'll be glad to help

Awimer - Ive just started a leeds save (being al eeds fan) and im in January. Struggling a little bit as im just not scoring enough goals. Any advice?