Aiden Mcgeady Or Strachan

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Who do you want to see leave 1st Mcgeady Or Strachan - And Will Mcgeady make it in the Premiership//CHampionship personally i think he will struggle in the premiership and we will all see hes not that great a player. Strachan has took you to the last 16 of the champ lge and 3 spl trophys but in the SPL hes been playing the worst Rangers sides in a long time.

Who do you want to see leave 1st Mcgeady Or Strachan - And Will Mcgeady make it in the Premiership//CHampionship personally i think he will struggle in the premiership and we will all see hes not that great a player. Strachan has took you to the last 16 of the champ lge and 3 spl trophys but in the SPL hes been playing the worst Rangers sides in a long time.

I reckon if it comes to one of them actually leaving I think it will probably be McGeady but you never know maybe Strachan will be ambitious and apply for one of the vacant posts down south but I don't think he will.

The recent Celtic team hasn't really been that good the last couple of seasons either despite winning the league.

I know they havent been that good, thats why is said hes been playing one of the worst rangers sides in a long time. And with a little challenge last season he did struggle and Rangers through the league away party because of all the fixtures but no excuses as we threw away points before the fixtures that we should have won to win the league anyway. I read in the papers today Frank Mcavennie saying Mcgeady would do well in hull and i would agree with that i think Mcgeady would fit into Hull well even tho i don't think mcgeady is that good a player i think he could learn alot with Phil Brown

strachan isnt really a good manager...anyone could be a good manager in scotland with celtic...they could hire me and im 14..and i could win the SPL strachan will be staying at celtic because hes only good there. mcgeady is quality player i can see him playing somewhere in england for like sunderland, bolton, boro, hull...mid-table teams like that is where mcgeady is heading.

strachan isnt really a good manager...anyone could be a good manager in scotland with celtic...they could hire me and im 14..and i could win the SPL strachan will be staying at celtic because hes only good there. mcgeady is quality player i can see him playing somewhere in england for like sunderland, bolton, boro, hull...mid-table teams like that is where mcgeady is heading.

i would say you wouldn't win the spl with celtic for the simple reason why would they listen to you ? your a 14 year old bossing pro footballers about when you have no experience or anything - players respect managers and why would they respect you ?

Dont be daft.

Theres little between the old firm spending wise or youth wise (well Celtic have won the reservwes/u19s like 5 years in a row), infact almost nothing so its all up to the manager really to make the correct signings, correct tactics etc.

Also its not like the other teams are that bad, at least 2-3 on their day can bear any of the teams home or away and more teams away obv.

Dont be daft.

Theres little between the old firm spending wise or youth wise (well Celtic have won the reservwes/u19s like 5 years in a row), your wrong there ive been to the last 2 junior cup finals rangers vs celtic - and rangers won them both ;) and rangers won the league again last season - the rangers youth dominate the youth leagues.QUOTE]

Dont be daft.

Theres little between the old firm spending wise or youth wise (well Celtic have won the reservwes/u19s like 5 years in a row), your wrong there ive been to the last 2 junior cup finals rangers vs celtic - and rangers won them both ;) and rangers won the league again last season - the rangers youth dominate the youth leagues.QUOTE]

Again dont be daft

Celtics record:

Scottish Premier Reserve League: 7
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

Scottish Premier under 19s League: 3
2004, 2005, 2006

Also Rangers took our reserve team manager and made him 1st team coach

youd have to let mcgeady go. if the board took mcgeady's side what sort of example would that give to the rest of the squad?

youd have a player thinking hes bigger than the club, and make the next managers job impossible, cos he'd be coming in thinking "if i upset that guy my jobs gone"

you could have cristiano ronaldo, if he started getting ideas above his station ferguson would slap him down or ship him out. the manager has to come above the player