Aidy Boothroyd signs for Coventry

Witsel

[4]
Reaction score
Coventry City have confirmed Aidy Boothroyd as their new manager, with the 39-year-old signing a three-year contract at the Ricoh Arena.

Personally, I wanted Mowbray to get the job. But as Boothroyd got Watford in the Premiership I have hope and he's also still young.

Any thoughts?

Good appointment, Coventry have a good squad, Coleman has never been a decent Manager, I am sure Boothroyd can take them into the top half next season, he had a good season with Colchester.

Mowbray will go to a bigger team, no offence. But, Boothroyd has done a good job at many of his clubs,but i thought he was Colchester manager ?

Coventry City have confirmed Aidy Boothroyd as their new manager, with the 39-year-old signing a three-year contract at the Ricoh Arena.

Personally, I wanted Mowbray to get the job. But as Boothroyd got Watford in the Premiership I have hope and he's also still young.

Any thoughts?
You wanted Mowbray??? Oh dear, he is an awful manager, ever seen his reign at Celtic.

On topic: Aidy is a pretty good guy to have in charge but I very much doubt he can get Coventry promoted

I wanted Mowbray due to his style of football (Season ticket holder) and Championship record.