Aiming To Dominate Europe "Chelsea Story"

FM-KING

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 74299

Chelsea Announe today that Carlo Ancelotti Has departed the club due to a bust up with the chairman Roman Abramovich! They are now on the look out for a replacement and are looking to act fast as the season draws near!

The Replacements are most likely to be either Jose Mourinho or Rafa Benitez who are both very interested in managing Chelsea, Especially the chosen one!

View attachment 74300
Jose Mourinho

View attachment 74301
Rafa Benitez

Whoever Decides to take on this roll knows that they have a tough job ahead of them! League success has been tasted in past years but Champions League success is lacking!

Breaking News!!!

Chelsea Take a gamble on young inexperienced Manager Ryan Scott!

Scott beat both World Class Benitez and the Chosen One Mourinho to the spot and is said to be Amazed by the decision after only applying Late Last night!

Scott stated " I am absolutely delighted to take control of such a prestigious Football club and welcome the challenge with open arms!, I can either fail big time or give the club and Chairman what it has been lacking! Champions League Glory and every year success"

A few of the Chelsea players backed Scotts recent arrival.

Frank Lampard stated " I think every manager deserves his chance and after having spoken to Scott he seems a down to earth guy, and really knows his football! I think he has what it takes to get the best out of me and the rest of the Chelsea squad"

John Terry also spoke about Scotts arrival by stating "The gaffer is a nice guy, having talked about the clubs future and player roles etc, I am pleased to say that everything is looking bright For Chelsea Football Club and we can only judge him on future results"

It has been romoured that Scott will have a hefty Transfer Budget to invest on aswell as the Chairmans full backing!

Lets see how it goes....

Seeing a lot of these big club stories now, hardly challenging. But if you can make it interesting I'm sure you'll get followers.

good luck
Thanks its my first story

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Seeing a lot of these big club stories now, hardly challenging. But if you can make it interesting I'm sure you'll get followers.
Will need input from people on what they wanna see and I will make it the best I can, This is my first time with Chelsea, I was managing my local team and got from level 10 to league 2

I disagree, i've managed Man United in many a different games and have failed to win anything prestigious! hopfully my Man United story may finally lead to national and european glory!

Scott Wastes no time Splashing Cash!

Several Players have been linked with Chelsea, Mostly youth for Chelseas future, But a top player has been purchased in the early hours of the morning, Scott and staff found it hard to keep this transfer quiet as many other top clubs were chasing him!

Scott lands Argentina Hitman

View attachment 74306

Argentinian Star Sergio Aguero has signed for Chelsea for a staggering £53 million! He is said to be absolutely selighted with the move and cannot wait to pull on the Chelsea shirt! Shirt sales hit the roof when Aguero signed and fans are relishing him in action!

Scott Continues to raid Argentinian Youth

View attachment 74307

Scott is delighted to announce Nicolas Otamendi as part of his Chelsea squad, Nicolas already has 2 Argentina Caps to his name and can progress to be a top class player in the future, Fans are already talking about him being the future John Terry for Chelsea!

The next Didier Drogba touches down in London

View attachment 74308

Romelu Lukaku has put pen to paper at Stamford Bridge, The hype around this teenage sensation is amazing, he is simply a goalscoring machine and will be in the Chelsea first team within no time! Both Chairman and Manager are absolutely delightes with this capture as he was hotly tipped to join rivals Barcelona!

Chelsea Manager Ryan Scott stated that this will be all he will be spending within this transfer window, and is delighted with his signings

Please keep following and give me your input guys!!

Loan out Sturiddge. don't sell Ferraria (sp). Dont sell Malouda to Man City. I hate when Man City sign him he rots in there reserves. Good start nice Aguero signing!

Scotts wastes no time on offloading Unwanted Chelsea Players

Chelsea announce they have agreed a £9 Million fee with Real Madrid on selling Florent Malouda, Scott believes Malouda would not get first team football at stamford Bridge and does not suit the new chelsea formation, Both Scott and the Chairman wish Florent all the success with his future and thanked him for his time spent at Chelsea

View attachment 74320

Next to leave Stamford Bridge was veteran Brazilian right Back Juliano Belletti, The full back was no longer needed as Scott was building a Chelsea team for the future, Belletti has joined Bordeaux for a fee of £1.2 Million.

View attachment 74321

Last to leave Stamford Bridge was Hilario, He was Just wasting his career whilst being at Chelsea as he would never get first team football, So both Scott and him decide on him joining Juventus on a season long loan at Juventus with an option to buy

View attachment 74322

Manager Ryan Scott now believes he has a squad good enough to win the Premier League and reach the later stages of the Champions Cup, Lets hope everything goes as planned and his signings pay off

Chelsea Announce link with Crystal Palace

View attachment 74330

Chelsea have today announced Crstal Palace as their new feeder club
, Scott believes that this will benefit both clubs in the future, Chelsea wasted no time in loaning 3 of their hot propect players to Crystal Palace, Manager Scott stated that the 3 players loaned will come back to stamford bridge alot stronger and hungry for first team football at Stamford Bridge!

View attachment 74327
Gael Kakuta

View attachment 74328
Marko Mitrovic

View attachment 74329
Sam Hutchinson

Chelsea Manager Ryan Scott cant wait to see the improvements of theses 3 hot talents at the start of next season!

How would you guys want the results of my matches? Screenshot form or just written? I can do either but I would like to do what looks best.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Any followers? How would you guys like the results? Just writing form or screenshots?

Mate love it, ill be keeping tabs on this! Id like to see the results in writing, with a screenshot of the months fixtures list with scores, give some detail on goals, makes it all interesting

Ok pal will start in a sec :), My first story so bare with me lol, playerd most of the season now as the site was down for a good few hours last night and got bored :)

Chelsea Pre Season Fixtures

Fixture 1

Chelsea 6
Chelsea Reserves 0

Was always expected, Chelsea first team dominated from start to finish.

Goal scorers

Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Salomon Kalou x2, Florent Malouda x2

Man Of The Match

Salomon Kalou

This guy made everything, creating assists and bagging a brace

Fixture 2

Chelsea 3 Charlton Athletic 0

Should have been alot more but Charltons keeper was a beast in goal! All round good day at the office for the Chelsea Boys.

Goal Scorers

Michael Ballack, Saloman Kalou,, Nicolas Anelka

Man Of The Match

Michael Ballack

Absolute Tank in centre midfield, and his goal was a screamer

Fixture 3

Chelsea 4 FC Nantes 1

A little sad to concede my first goal lol, but still a dominant performance from the Blues to carry on our impressive pre season!

Goal scorers

Didier Drogba, Saloman Kalou x2, Nicolas Anelka

Man Of The Match

Saloman Kalou again with another impressive performance and 2 top poacher finishes!!

Fixture 4

Chelsea 0 Celtic 0

All I can say about this is just wow! We dominated the game and had around 60% possession, I cant explain how there was no goals at all! But on a positive note we kept a clean sheet.

Goal Scorers

None

Man Of The Match

Artor Boruc

The guy played outstanding today with a rating of 9.4!! Was literally unstoppable and never felt like letting a goal past him.

Fixture 5

Chelsea 3 Hamilton 1

Back on form today, and impressed with the squads overall performance at the Bridge.

Goal Scorers

Daniel Sturridge x2, Saloman Kalou

Man Of The Match

Daniel Sturridge impressed today, The young Chelsea star bagged a brace and left Hamiltons defece in tatters all game with his pace.

Fixture 6

Valencia 0 Chelsea 2

Delighted with this result away to valencia away, The lads never looked like conceding and the scoreline should have been alot higher!

Goal Scorers

Ricardo Carvalho, Sergio Aguero.

Man Of The Match

Sergio Aguero was indeed amazing today, to fast for Valencias ageing defenders, really pleased and glad to have him here at the Bridge!

Fixture 7

Numancia 1 Chelsea 9

Top class performance but was always expected against a lower opposition, Scoreline could have been 20+ but the Numancia Keeper had different ideas.

Goal Scorers

Nicolas Anelka x4, Deco x2, Didier Drogba x2, Branislav Ivanovic

Man Of The Match

Nicolas Anelka without a doubt! Was fantastic infront of goal today, a true assassin aswell as a few assists for others.

Pre Season Best Player

View attachment 74377

Anelka was amazing in pre season, bagging a total of 6 goals and a handful of assist! Scott stated Anelka would be a top player for him in the coming season and hope he continues his rich vein of form.

Scotts boys geared up for Community Shield Fever

View attachment 74383

View attachment 74385

Chelsea take on Manchester United today in aim to lift the Community Shield, Scott stated it would be a hard task as Alex Fergusons team is strong in all areas, but despite this he remained upbeat and positive

Scoreline

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 2

View attachment 74388

Goalscorers

Didier Drogba

Man Of The Match

Wayne Rooney

He was on deadly form today, scoring a brace and running my defence silly.

Scott stated Man Utd did not deserve to lift the trophy as Chelsea were the dominant team throughout the game, however he said he will look forward to taking the Premier League from United in the coming season!

Very nice layout and I like the titles. Like "The next Didier Drogba touches down in London" and others.Keep up the good work and I'll follow !

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

And P.S. - unlucky with ManU :(:(