christianms95

Reaction score
I have a budget of around 20 mil pounds but i will probably sell one of my current CBs if i manage to get a new one along with a LB.
LB: Sold Boilesen for 10 mil to PSG as i couldn't settle him to stay so Only have Riedewald at the moment. Looking to get a offensive fullback/wingback with good stamina too. Must not cost more than 10 mil.

CM: Wanted Clasie from Feyenoord but sice Feyenoord wanted 20 mil+ for him it wont be him right now. Maybe someone like him and for no more than 10 mil too.

CB: Have Veltman, Moisander, Viergever, Van der Hoorn and Riedewald. At the moment i only feel like Veltman is good enough and Riedewald in a year or two more. Will probably sell Viergever or Moisander(even though he is still a captain) if i mange to get a new one. Open to suggestions here.

Would like dutch players since want to have almost the entire dutch national team in a few years. :D

Thanks in advance!

Willems 8-12m LB
Tielemans 11m Vilhena 10-13m CM
Kongolo 9-11m De Vrij 6m CD

Thanks for the suggestions.
Willems i already tried signing since January but they everytime i bid for him they ask like 60 mil for him..
Vilhena I bought a little earlier in the summer for only 7 mil since he apparently had a clause in his contract that CL clubs could buy him for that.(playing him in AMC).
De Vrij just went to Real Madrid, but I will take a closer look at Kongolo

Just bid about 8 mil for Cresswell since he is unhappy that West Ham went down. Too bad he isnt dutch. :p

Try Alex Grimaldo (LB) ans Quasim Bouy(CM-free) an incredible midfielder from Juve,hes 24 i think...

LB: Try Pinto from Boca. Mings Ipswich, Garbutt everton.

CB: vallejo from zaragoza, Balanta from River.

Mc: Ajer from start, Gudejl from az, Gubas and Paredes from Boca,

AMC: Gerson and Robert from Fluminense, Nathan from Paranaense.

Definitely echo what Cryus has said. Mings for me turns out to be a quality LB, if not the best. Usually pick him up cheap if Ipswich do badly in the first season too. Vallejo another cheap wonderkid and CM maybe look at Romero or Kranevitter?