When i download it, it is another tactic?

Yeah replicating his exact tactics are pretty much impossible in FM. I'm gonna give it a go over the weekend got a few ideas floating around of how I could possibly give it a go.

Wingers should be on attack as he didnt want them traking back, the ap should be an Am on attack to represnt more what litmanen did, it actually works better if you put a standard sweeper in, insted of the bpd D and change your cd from stopper to cover, helps them split wider, never played offside trap either, completely agree with man marking system and works well. Just a few pointers not criticising as im trying to recreate this tactic also and know how difficult it is. Good work lad.

zakashton7, fully agree with you, but to my mind defenders have to be stoppers. BBMs stay wide and it works great, and stoppers fill the space in the DM area.

Last edited:
I really love this tactic. I made one change though, because I didn't think I was getting enough in the attack, so I swapped the AMC to an enganche to kind of have an "attacking pivot" and boy did it work.

I also changed to standard mentality from control, but that's just person preference

Wingers should be on attack as he didnt want them traking back, the ap should be an Am on attack to represnt more what litmanen did, it actually works better if you put a standard sweeper in, insted of the bpd D and change your cd from stopper to cover, helps them split wider, never played offside trap either, completely agree with man marking system and works well. Just a few pointers not criticising as im trying to recreate this tactic also and know how difficult it is. Good work lad.

Yeah know what you mean with those points mate would need those things to be a complete copy of the tactic. Just to actually make it stable defensively its hard not to have the wingers tracking back and in regards to the libero at the back I'd have loved to use that but there's just not enough players who can paly that position in the game with it almost dying out in real life I know I can train them but takes a while for them to get to the level needed to play well. But yeah I definitely agree with you on how hard this tactic is to get working haha

I really love this tactic. I made one change though, because I didn't think I was getting enough in the attack, so I swapped the AMC to an enganche to kind of have an "attacking pivot" and boy did it work.

I also changed to standard mentality from control, but that's just person preference

Nice one mate glad you're enjoying it. Yeah good work on tweaking it, will need tweaking for certain players and teams as this tactic won't work for every team needs certain attributes. Like the sound of the enganche in the tactic I can never get that position to work as well as i hope.

Nice one mate glad you're enjoying it. Yeah good work on tweaking it, will need tweaking for certain players and teams as this tactic won't work for every team needs certain attributes. Like the sound of the enganche in the tactic I can never get that position to work as well as i hope.

With the DLP-D and the ENG, it kind of works like you have double pivots. One recycles possession and the other sets up attacks. The ENG can be very hot/cold, but when it's hot it crushes.

I've also started training WBs to be the wingers. If you have an attack focused FB (like a Daryl Janmaat, since I play as NUFC) they convert well to wingers with man marking.

Any tips for going against a 4-3-1-2? Always gives me fits, but maybe it's just Man U.

Last edited:
With the DLP-D and the ENG, it kind of works like you have double pivots. One recycles possession and the other sets up attacks. The ENG can be very hot/cold, but when it's hot it crushes.

I've also started training WBs to be the wingers. If you have an attack focused FB (like a Daryl Janmaat, since I play as NUFC) they convert well to wingers with man marking.

Any tips for going against a 4-3-1-2? Always gives me fits, but maybe it's just Man U.

Sounds good man. Yeah thats my experience with an enganche either works really well or they have a terrible game no inbetween.

Against a 4-3-1-2 I've always had success with this tactic. I just don't set any specific man marking as there's not really a threat in the wide areas against that formation. It gives you a numerical advantage as you match them up in the centre as well as having the wingers to support and the CF dropping in too. But it is Man Utd so sometimes they're just too good haha

It seems if they other team has a defensive set DM, the enganche is eliminated. Might toy with going AP-A or Treq at AMC when they have those.

I've also had some success against 4-4-1-1's man marking the AMC with the DM

Last edited:
Update for FM 2016

This tactics looks great. However, I can't load it up in FM 2016. Is the fmf file specific to FM 2015 only? Any update for FM 2016?