Frag

Reaction score
I need to help in setting up an ajax style 433 (4-1-2-2-1). I am a tactical novice on this game and I really do need all the help I can get. I want the tactic to be a replication on how ajax play in real life or close to the traditional ajax style of play.

I don't have a lot of time on my hands to play football manager, nevermind read through all the threads on here to find the snippets of information I need.

I have the current ajax squad with no transfers. So Vermeer in goal. A back 4 of van Rhijn, Alderweireld, Moisander and Blind. Both full backs are capable at getting forward, but Blind is a bit on the slow side. Centre backs are decent and Alderweireld can play a bit. In front of them Poulsen, a reliable holding midfielder with no frills. The other 2 midfielders will be, playmaker Eriksen and either de Jong or Schone. De Jong is an all rounder with midfield and striker abilities - can also play up front. Schone is another playmaker type. Wingers are interchangeable between Babel, Fischer, Lukoki, Sana, Suleljmani and Cuenca. Up front is either Sigporsson or de Jong, both ideally suited to leading the line, coming deep and getting goals - versatile I'd say.

any help would be apappreciated.

cheers

Hey mate,
from what ive seen of Ajax this season and read online they are attempting to replicate their style of play from the seventies, you can even call it how Barcelona play. so if I were you I'd take up one of the successful Barca tactics which follow your shape, especially if you dont have enough time to try to create it yourself along with the testing etc to get it right.

Forca Barca ^_^ - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

this is a link to forca barca tactic, I think it suits the shape you are looking to and from what i remember was an excellent tactic.