Tommzi

Reaction score
Im playing Ajax. who should i sell and buy, the best tactics and more ? someone help please :D

Please dont make duplicate threads. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/who-should-i-buy-sell/79462-lb-ajax.html

I
know its only One position but you could have edited your post to include more. Never played as Ajax but have a look at this shortlist:Raikan007's Wonderkid Shortlist v1 - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheatss for tactics, just play to the teams strengths, good passers then play fluid passing football. Fast players then set a quick tempo and counter attack etc.

I always buy Kara and Marco Verratti before my first season starts. To win the Dutch Lleague, you don't relly need improvements if you use the correct tactics. Try to get as high as possible in the CL (duh) and sell some dead wood. Improve your squad from that point.

Anyone able to tell me where i would stick the shortlist as in post 2.

Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone able to tell me where i would stick the shortlist as in post 2.

Thanks

Go onto documents then in the football manager 2011 folder there is a shortlists folder. Put it in there.

Hope this helps.

Go onto documents then in the football manager 2011 folder there is a shortlists folder. Put it in there.

Hope this helps.

hi, there is no shortlist folder, could i create 1 and would it work

thanks