JoeyTurton

Reaction score
i need a beast of a striker to play CF up top.

i have bojan on loan but he's performing **** poor!

help me find the right man please :)

yeah i have never had much luck with bojan regardless of the team around him.
do you have money to spend or do you need them on loan?

Ademilson from Sao Paulo averages 1 in 2 most of the time atleast or you could try get Adrian Ramos Colombian striker finishing stats aint the best but dont let that fool you given the right training and right balls into him he will back 20+ Goals a season. But he will cost towards 10mil where Ademilson costs around 5mil

yeah i have never had much luck with bojan regardless of the team around him.
do you have money to spend or do you need them on loan?

i have ?12million to spend but if i can get someone in on loan that would be just as good!

You can normally get Juan Quintero for under 12mil normally and same with Fredy Montero

You can normally get Juan Quintero for under 12mil normally and same with Fredy Montero

juan quintero bid rejected for ?11.5 and i dont want to go too higher...

im bringing in kusk for 525k for winger / inside forward, still need an illustrative stirker who can bag me goals...

i know how 9.7million with 50k a week wages spare

just had 8mil accepted for montero but doesnt want to join me

Last edited:
Maybe Pandev or Icardi Or bathsuyi 6.75 buy out plays for belgium under 21

Nice you signed Ramos should be good for you bout 27 goals i reckon providing he gets the service normally takes him few game to get running

Luciano Vietto
Yassine Benzia
Gabriel Barbosa
Kevin Volland (if you can stretch to his 12.75million release clause)
Michy Batshuayi (6.75million release clause)

Dunno whether you tried him or not but I remember getting Rescaldani while playing with Ajax only.. and he was just amazing. Was important in Ajax and me winning trophies.. Kept him at the club for a decade.. :)

I would recommend you have a look at him if you like :)

Alternatively, you could look at Vietto.. he is quite good as well. Or Gabriel barbosa could do it for you :)

DANNY INGS...... 30+ GOALS FIRST SEASON, EVEN A BRACE V REAL MADRID ;)

4 MILLION

I got Vietto in my first season for AJAX and he did well (wasnt too expensive either and sold him within a couple of seasons 3 times as much as I bought him as well as with a buy back clause!)