Tubba77

Reaction score
Hi,

Just about to start a game with Ajax, try and get them back to European glory, can anyone recommend any signings?
Thinking of playing a 4-2-3-1.
Cheers for the advice :)

Kasper Kusk is a quality winger, has a release clause of 525k, can play either wing, AM nad can use both feet.
Pugliese, Savitskiy, Zivkovic are all young and cheap and have a lot of potential.
If you want another striker get Bashtuayi, he has a 6.25M release clause.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kasper Kusk is a quality winger, has a release clause of 525k, can play either wing, AM nad can use both feet.
Pugliese, Savitskiy, Zivkovic are all young and cheap and have a lot of potential.
If you want another striker get Bashtuayi, he has a 6.25M release clause.

Thanks, gone for Zivkovic and Savitskiy as I know both of them, offered a contract to Bashtuayi as he also becomes a beast! Scouting Pugilese, but can't find Kusk?

Kasper Kusk plays for Aab hes a very good payer and even if you dont play him can sell him on for profit.
Mark O'Hara is good aswell ?2.5m
Ryan Gauld from Dundee
G.Rasculo Mk Dons great AMC

Thanks, gone for Zivkovic and Savitskiy as I know both of them, offered a contract to Bashtuayi as he also becomes a beast! Scouting Pugilese, but can't find Kusk?

Yeah, I think you need the Danish league loaded. Also look at Sadio Mane and Rodrigo Gomez.

In my second season now, my whole defense has been bought by Liverpool/Dortmund/Benfica!
I managed to bring in Ginter - 3.4mil Silva - 4mil and Balanta for 5mil + 7.5mil (48 months)

I desperately need a new right back and a winger, got about 30mil to spend.

Thanks!

In my second season now, my whole defense has been bought by Liverpool/Dortmund/Benfica!
I managed to bring in Ginter - 3.4mil Silva - 4mil and Balanta for 5mil + 7.5mil (48 months)

I desperately need a new right back and a winger, got about 30mil to spend.

Thanks!

New rb - Murru (also a lb)/Corchia (also a lb)/Sime Vrsaljko (also a lb). Mayke?
Winger - Griezmann/Sadio Mane (a god and NOT expensive)/Play your own Savitskyi he's more than ready (esp if you ve tutored him to improve his personality, and thereby his stats).

Im in my 3rd season with Ajax where so far Ive bought (in defence): Balanta/Jedvai/Murru/Casasola (sold for more than double what I bought him)/Prestia.

You' ve got great youngsters you can use: Leyder/Bazoer(esp)/ Van Reijn

Thanks, in my 3rd season now aswell, my greatest acheivement is winning the champions league in the 2nd season, beating Real Madrid in the semis and Barcelona on penalties in the final!
I got Clyne for rb and he's doing great, Barkley as my new AP and A.Zivkovic, on problem now is, everyone's getting injured!
I got 5mil for Bazoer and 13mil for Van Reijn, also Denswil went for 20mil start of 3rd season!

Thanks, in my 3rd season now aswell, my greatest acheivement is winning the champions league in the 2nd season, beating Real Madrid in the semis and Barcelona on penalties in the final!
I got Clyne for rb and he's doing great, Barkley as my new AP and A.Zivkovic, on problem now is, everyone's getting injured!
I got 5mil for Bazoer and 13mil for Van Reijn, also Denswil went for 20mil start of 3rd season!

Very good!

My record is:

Season 1: Champions/Cup Winners/Super Cup Winners/EUROPA League Winners
Season 2: Champions/Cup QFinalists/Euro Super Cup Winners/Super Cup Winners/CL Finalists (lost 2-1 to Man Utd)
Season 3: Currently in January still in all the cups (won Super Cup) and leading League by 13 points.

Current squad (from memort)

GK Cillesen/Vermeer
Defs: Murru/Prestia/Veltman/Denswil/Jedvai/ Van Hoorn(?)/Boilesen/Legion/Tete/Couple more Dutchies (teamgrown)
DMS: Badoer/Leyder/Sporkslede/Kara/Gas Gil Romero/ More Dutchies as above
MF: Fischer/Savitskyi/Conca (awesome)/Montillo(I cant praise this guy enough)/Klaesen/Kishna/Alessandro Diamanti/Stanciu
Forwards: Fierro/Siem De Jong/Sigbortson.

People like Keskin/Ridenwald/Nouri are knocking on the first squad's door and are currently on loan.

A lot of oldies for tutoring purposes such as: SHILLA/CARMELIA/MELBERG etc are also there

Ive made SOO much money from sales that my net spend is minus in the millions over the 2.5 seasons.