Reaction score
I really want to bring Ajax back to the glory days, I have tried a save twice already but have got sacked on both occasions, deservedly. Any tips? I have found that I do not score enough goals, any ideas on players I should sign or the way I should play?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

My first save was with them this year, so I have a few suggestions.

I wanted to develop their youth players so I introduced Van de Beek, De Ligt, Noa Lang and Che Nunnely to the first team in the first season. Letting them play cup games and sometimes be on the bench, and also being tutored if possible. But let them be available for the Jong Ajax or U-19 team so they also get regular game time.

Formation: 4-2-3-1, Control, Fluid, take advantage of wing play and the overlapping full backs.

Cillesen
Van Rhijn/Tete(FB, Attack) - Veltman(BPD, Defend) - Riedewald(Improe his strength)(BPD, Defend) - Boilesen(FB, Attack)
Schöne(AP, Support) - Bazoer(BWM, Defend)
Al Ghazi(Winger, Attack) - Klaassen(Shadow Striker) - Fischer(IF, Support) / Sinkgraven(Advanced playmaker/Winger, depending on the opposition)
Milik(Complete forward, attack)

Can upload screenshots of any players, formation or transfers if you want. - Went unbeaten in the league in 2. season.

Edit: Forgot about Justin Kluivert, he is also a very decent prospect and should also be given a chance. Try and improve his pace would be my suggetion

Last edited:
Che Nunnely is certainly worth persevering with. I had him on loan for the season in 2018/19 for my Sunderland side and he promptly relegated my reigning player of the season, Clinton N'Jie, to the bench. He was sensational down the wing, but unfortunately Chelsea owned him, refused to loan him out again as they were looking to give him first team experience, then swiftly sent him down to the U21s, so I wasn't able to see whether develops.

thank you so much for your help, I would love to see some screenshots if you don't mind?

How about Fischer, Nouri and Cerny? All highly potential players that I don't see in your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive just started my third season with Rangers, in Champions League, Domestic games are easy but a couple of these players i can afford so worth a punt then sell on :D

How about Fischer, Nouri and Cerny? All highly potential players that I don't see in your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fischer actually did a really good job as a IF support but he was simply injured too many times and I therefore cashed in on him.
Nouri never really grabbed the chance when he got it, and i bought a regen who I will rather play. So he is out on loan and haven't developed much.
Cerny to be fair is a player I actually had really high hopes for, and I would recommend the OP to use him as a rotation player/loan out as a key player to an other Eredivise side in the first season. He simply had a long term injury and when he came back Kluivert had taken his sport for the AML role.