Hearn23

Reaction score
Hi i´m new and never made a story before so if you think i need to change something plz comment here it goes .....
sky-sports-news.jpg

Ajax are happy to announce that Frank de Boer has just signed a new contract at Ajax.
Chairman Steven de Haven has just confirmed that Frank has just signed a new contract with Ajax for 2 years. Frank has only won one trophy with Ajax as a manager and that was the Eredivisie in 2011 after he left the assistant manager job for Holland.
Frank started his Career for Ajax in 1988 made a total 328 League appearances and scoring 29 Goals. He won the Eredivisie 4 times he won also the Euro Cup in 1992. He won the Dutch he won also the Dutch Super Cup 3 times He won the European Cup the Intercontinental Cup and the European Super Cup and hoping he can do the same as a manager.

Chairman Steven was pleased that Frank had signed a new contract and said that Frank had his full support and trusted Frank with evrything the fans love him and that is a good thing.

BBC got an interview with Frank and this is what he had to say.

I´m very happy with the new contract and hope that i will help the team to become the best team in the world. We have lots of future players here that we would like to keep in the team the team is positive like me and we will do evrything to make our fans happy.

Sky-Sports-Transfer-Center-800_2474516.jpg

Breaking News from Ajax

News from Ajax that Man City has just offered 15 million for Siem de Jong.
Siem who is 22 and has played 85 games for Ajax and scored 25 in 7 years for Ajax. Man City and Man Utd are both after the player but Man City have made an offer we will keep you posted as the news keeps going.

soccer-graphics-siem-de-jong-313792.jpg

Is this the last time he were this uniform?

222815d1328983192-my-story-west-ham-united-transfer.jpg
De Jong not for sale says De Boer as he rejected Man City offer. Frank has made his first signing swiss under 21 midfielder Xhaka for 4.6 million he also bougth in a striker Erick Torres for 4 million from Chivas. He also sold players like Ruben ligeon to Swansea for 400.k and Enoh to Vitesse for 1.5 million.
Granit-Xhaka.jpg

Xhaka will he be the next Sneidjer for Ajax?
erick-torres.jpg

Erick Torres will he be a goalscorer or will he be Fernando Torres?​

Ajax-logo-128x128.jpg

Friendly

Ajax 3-0 Shaktar

Serrero, Bulykin, De Jong

Le Poiré-sur-Vie VF 1-2 Ajax
De Jong, Aissati

Bochum 0-1 Ajax
De Jong

Ajax CT 2-4 Ajax
Janssen (2), Boerrigter , Schenk

Norwich 2-1 Ajax
Marinkovic

Frank: i´m happy with the friendly games exept the norwich game we should have won them easy but we lost so we need to focus more on our defence as we let in to many goals but we score 11 goals in 5 games so i´m happy with that.

sky_news_hd.jpg

Frank sells more players

Frank de Boar has sold 4 more players first player to leave was Verhoeven was sold to Malaga for 2.5 million the next player was Van Rhjin who was sold to Twente for 4.0 million next was Ebecilio who went to Fulham for 5.0 million and not but last was the striker El Hamdoui who went to Juventus for 7.5 million. Frank bougth two more player a france under 20 striker Niang for 7.6 million and a mystery signing witch he will hold a press conference about in a moment.

johancruiffschaal1.jpg

So tonight the Dutch Super Cup, also known as the Johan Cruijff Schaal, will be played in the Amsterdam ArenA . The winner of the Eredivisie, Ajax, will play against the winner of the KNVB Cup, which is FC Twente.

Ajax 3-1 Twente
Borrigther (2), Serero
Shots: 14-6
On target:
7-3
Possession:
53%-47%
Yellow Card:
1-0
99354.jpg

Man of the match:
Borrigther 9.2

Frank: Good win for the whole team Borrigther played well 2 goals and 1assist Siem De Jong with 2 assist what a player thank god we kept him Xhaka came on he played well good start next game will be hard against sc Heerenveen

Sky-News---Headlines-Update--jpg

Breaking News
Ajax sold 2 more players and loaned 2 players. Players who left are Anita 4.0 million to Chelsea. Araz özbiliz 2.5 Million to Villareal. Lesley da Sa to Bochum on loan end of season and final player was Yener Arica to Villareal on loan.Ajax also bougth a massive signing a goalkepper who is 23 years old and played for Newcastle Tim Krul has joined for massive 15 million. We talked to Frank and Krul
Tim-Krul-Manchester-City-vs-Newcastle_2697914.jpg
Krul: I´am very happy to join Ajax when Frank phoned me and asked if i wanted to join them i asked my manager to try and make it work at times i thougt it wouldn´t work but it worked in the end and i cant wait for my debut hope i can show how good i´m.
AFC-Ajax-boss-Frank-de-Boer-happy-with-2-0-win-over-Dinamo-Zagreb-UCL-News-105602.jpg
Frank: I´am very pleased that Tim Krul has joined our team he will help us alot in defence he will have the number 1 shirt and will be our first team goalkepper this is probaly our last signing as it took all of our money but he is definatly worth it.

Last edited: