Ajax - MC (playmaker) (2mil)

Quantico

Jun 18, 2010
Hi all. Ok, here's the thing. I've been using beautiful tactic for Ajax (in every friendly game like 6/7/8 goals :d), but the problem is.. I dont have a good playmaker. It's first season ofc. I used Lindgren but he's slow as a ****. Of course, he makes lot of assists, but he's not good at dribbling so I lose lot of balls and eventually opposing team scores. I used two other MC's at Ajax (Enoh and Anita) but they are just stupid at playmaker-role (and yeah, I don't and WON'T be using De Zeeuw as a playmaker. I need him for MC with role of Ball Winning Middlefielder (Defend).

As it says in the title of the topic, I unfortunaly have just 400-450k because i spent all of my money for Aleksandar Lukovic (great left full back who really plays good in that position with my teammates), but I can raise my transfer funds to 2,251,*** millions with 575,000$ for wages..

I dont wanna sell any players cause im at the beginning and i need to test them all (Aissati and Sulejmani, for example, dont fit into my team.) so..

Thanks, in advance. :$

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Apr 11, 2010
Hm. James Rodriguez, Tijani Belaid are both good. Otherwise, if someone like Guti is transfer listed it might be your best bet.

Quantico

Jun 18, 2010
Hm. James Rodriguez, Tijani Belaid are both good. Otherwise, if someone like Guti is transfer listed it might be your best bet.

yeah, i went searching for 30-35 age players (legends :d), but noone is transfer listed. As i said, its first season ffs :$

checked out rodriguez, seems like a good player. im gonna scout him just to see if he's gonna come over to me, and for what price <)

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Apr 11, 2010
Alternatively, John Fleck or Sergi (for free) are both young talents that can grow into the role. I find Edgar Ivan Pacheco is pretty good as well, or if you want ultra cheap, David Gonzalez from Las Palmas.

Quantico

Jun 18, 2010
Alternatively, John Fleck or Sergi (for free) are both young talents that can grow into the role. I find Edgar Ivan Pacheco is pretty good as well, or if you want ultra cheap, David Gonzalez from Las Palmas.

I've been searching for a good player and I found out R. Pires. I know he's currently at catastrophic form, but do you think he could be good at my club?

So, I've got R. Pires:

versus J. Rodriguez

I can sign only one them.. oO)

EDIT:

Woah, just checked out Pacheco. Seems like a good solution.

It's now Rodriguez vs. Pachecho. (Pires turned down my contract offer..)

What do you think? I think I'm going for Rodriguez..

EDIT2: Forgot to say. I want Rodriguez cause he got better Creativity, and passing is also good. He's pretty fast so I think he's the guy for my team ! going to buy him!

Last edited:

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Apr 11, 2010
All depends. You want short term or long term? Experience or youth? Pires is a better player, but will only decline. Rodriguez will only get better, but might cost more.

I'd go Rodriguez, but its your choice.

EDIT: Sweet, Rodriguez is a great player.

Last edited:

Djilas

Jan 26, 2009
Hey m8..

I am trying to play Ajax, but have some difficulties finding the right tactic, could you post yours to get some inspiration?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Hi m8..

Currently started a Ajax game, but have problems with tactics.. seems you got it going good.. could you post some inspiration from you tactic?

vKompany

Jan 25, 2010
You've got Christien Eriksen? He's 18 Years Old and once some skills are trained is an amazing playmaker.

broxi713

Sep 6, 2010
don't think he's looking for a play maker anymore, check out the date the thread was created ;)