RavenWire

Reaction score
I'm starting a game with Ajax, and am looking for any dutch players that are young, cheap and have potential. I know that Ajax have a few to begin with, but I think there are a few players which need to be replaced sharpish, and the ones currently there aren't up to the job yet. Any help appreciated!

I'm starting a game with Ajax, and am looking for any dutch players that are young, cheap and have potential. I know that Ajax have a few to begin with, but I think there are a few players which need to be replaced sharpish, and the ones currently there aren't up to the job yet. Any help appreciated!

Well first of all you need a striker since Huntelaar left... hmm, can't really think of any dutch wonderkids that you could afford apart from Wijnaldum for attacking midfield.

rodney sneijder.. im prety sure hes dutch

Rodney Sneijder is already at Ajax, other players I'll be keeping are Rik Schouw and Enoh, both got bags of potential. Currently having to do with Cvitanich up front with Sulejmani behind. Defence is in good shape and the midfield is good, but wouldn't say no to an improvement. The transfer budget is £5.5m roughly, but will probably go down after I've sorted the coaches out. May even have to resort to South American younsters for striker backup

Rodney Sneijder is already at Ajax, other players I'll be keeping are Rik Schouw and Enoh, both got bags of potential. Currently having to do with Cvitanich up front with Sulejmani behind. Defence is in good shape and the midfield is good, but wouldn't say no to an improvement. The transfer budget is £5.5m roughly, but will probably go down after I've sorted the coaches out. May even have to resort to South American younsters for striker backup

Federico Laurito - no more than 2 mil, Keirrison - no more than 4 mil, these two are two of the best strikers in the game.

Invest in players you can buy for cheap and then sell on for a mil or so more than purchased later.

Appiah is free and will get u around 7 mil in the second season.
Skolnik is 60K and after a season can be sold for around a mil.
Same with Michael Morton.
Carlos Tordoya is a cheap cb who may become around 4 mil too.
Look at Kadlec for youth and cheapness, You can get Saivet for a couple mil at the start too.

Think I've picked Kadlec up, but hes a long way from the first team, and Saivet won't join. And I can't sign Appiah as hes injured for a few months. Think I'll start from scratch again! I'll pick Kadlec up first on a free. In previous games, Scandinavia has been a happy huntng ground for me, but the past couple of games have been pretty poor in that area. Are there any teams with decent youngsters up there?

Think I've picked Kadlec up, but hes a long way from the first team, and Saivet won't join. And I can't sign Appiah as hes injured for a few months. Think I'll start from scratch again! I'll pick Kadlec up first on a free. In previous games, Scandinavia has been a happy huntng ground for me, but the past couple of games have been pretty poor in that area. Are there any teams with decent youngsters up there?

Ah... LAURITO AND KEIRRISON BEST ON THE GAME....

Ah... LAURITO AND KEIRRISON BEST ON THE GAME....

Definalty gotta agree Laurito is a bargain and keirrison is amazing. wat about alexis sanchez from Udinese.

Geoffrey Castlillion is already at Ajax but he could potentially be good 4 u.

Never been a Keirrison fan. The only time i signed him he just couldn't put them away. Much prefer Marquinhos.

Never been a Keirrison fan. The only time i signed him he just couldn't put them away. Much prefer Marquinhos.

Are you mental? Keirrison is the best. Alexis Sanchez is the best winger on the game, get him for about 6 mil.

tbh would i have both marquinhos and keirrison in my team . that partnership is just quality and would bang in goals 4 any team. but keirrison is better overall

tbh would i have both marquinhos and keirrison in my team . that partnership is just quality and would bang in goals 4 any team. but keirrison is better overall

My four strikers at Newcastle: Keirrison, Laurito, Paloschi and Marquinhos... 4 best in the game :p amazing stuff.

borysiuk from legia in poland turned out amazing in my man u game!! only 17 and really cheap!!

Last edited:
i would add balotelli 2 that aswell but on the other hand he is quite expensive 2 buy

Im the 5th richest club in the world so that wouldnt be a problem. But i dont need 5 strikers, already 4 top class is too many, they dont take too kindly to being on the bench lol.

check out rodney sneijder he becomes quality. ismail aissati, roy beerens, jonathan de guzman, dirk marcellis have the potential to be quality players.

check out rodney sneijder he becomes quality. ismail aissati, roy beerens, jonathan de guzman, dirk marcellis have the potential to be quality players.

Omg RODNEY SNEIJDER IS ALREADY AT AJAX! Its already been discussed, please read before you post.

Nikola Kalinic isnt dutch but he becomes quality striker hes currently keeping aguero out my arsenal team in my 5th season , forgot who he plays for at the start of the game but you can get him for around 2 million

bring back van the man der vaart - pick him up for like 5.5 million start of the game