I'd love to bring back van der Vaart...... but that would be my ENTIRE budget ha! Plus I doubt he'd come, couldn't even get Edgar Davids, Ajax is one of his favourite clubs and he didn't want to join! He went to Excelsior, whats all that about?!?!? Picked up a few dutch yougsters from around the league, a Belgian lad from Piacenza with an unpronounceable name, picked up Rapnik on a free and Mauricio (AML/ST) and got my coaches to 5 stars all round. Keirrison wouldn't budge either, and I'm still waiting on Laurito

I think the good youngsters I have are:

Blind (DC, DM, MC)
Van der Wiel (D, WBR)
Eyong Enoh (MC)
Rodney Sneijder (MRLC)
Rik Schouw (MRC)

Definalty gotta agree Laurito is a bargain and keirrison is amazing. wat about alexis sanchez from Udinese.

Geoffrey Castlillion is already at Ajax but he could potentially be good 4 u.

I bought Geoffrey Castlillion for my fulham team 350k and was rubbish. Tutored him, trained him and everything but after 3 seasons i released him on a free transfer.

Nikola Kalinic isnt dutch but he becomes quality striker hes currently keeping aguero out my arsenal team in my 5th season , forgot who he plays for at the start of the game but you can get him for around 2 million

Hajduk Split i think, croatian team but then agin he's no Eduardo

erik pieters from psv about 4 million , 20 year old left and cnetre defender very good

Sign the bet scouter in the game (Txema Noriega i think) and asign him in your region. he will find the top players! just edit the age settings. i always search between 17 and 25