GeorgeC994

Reaction score
I am currently managing Ajax and seem to be doing rather well! First season won league and cup got to semis in CL. Second season won everything including CL. I tried to make this save harder by only signing players under the age of 20 and must be Dutch but I need something else to make this save a challenge for me, if anyone has any suggestions then it would be appreciated!

I am currently managing Ajax and seem to be doing rather well! First season won league and cup got to semis in CL. Second season won everything including CL. I tried to make this save harder by only signing players under the age of 20 and must be Dutch but I need something else to make this save a challenge for me, if anyone has any suggestions then it would be appreciated!

Maybe sell some starplayers and change them with younger players?

I'm also interested in the tactic you're using, as those are really good results!

What about using players that come through the youth system rather than buying them. And sell most of your star players at a very low price and have squad strength of more than 25 so that u have to rotate everytime and please everyone of your player

Resign and take control of a lower league club?

Only buy players under 18
Sell players older than 25
Only get dutch staff
Win the Jupiler league with Jong Ajax
Get both teams into the cup finals
Only play left-footed players