Quasim Bouy turns into a beast! I bought him on my Heerenveen save, manned the centre of my midfield for 6 odd years!

Good read so far, keep it up :)

He's been quiet in his first few games but he has great potential so will be keeping a hold of him and developing him. I'm hoping he'll do the same for me haha, cheers mate.

Just managed to win the Champions League in 2021 with Ajax not all home grown players though. Still have Cillessen,Denswil,Veltman and Blind at the club

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just managed to win the Champions League in 2021 with Ajax not all home grown players though. Still have Cillessen,Denswil,Veltman and Blind at the club

Well done mate, did you sign any big players?

Another Ajax story :D This makes me happy!
Love reading Ajax stories!

Currently in my 3rd season with Ajax...it is interesting how everyone who plays with Ajax has different players who perform. For example Denswill is fantastic for me, I accepted a #22M offer from Bayern...but the douche rejected it due to 'contract length' haha.

Truth be told 22m would have been amazing but the guy is fantastic for me; his stats dont stop ascending. 18 marking, 16 tackling, 16 positioning and other key stats 14/15.

Anyway wont clog your story with my Ajax career! haha. I will be following your story, keep it up!!

Another Ajax story :D This makes me happy!
Love reading Ajax stories!

Currently in my 3rd season with Ajax...it is interesting how everyone who plays with Ajax has different players who perform. For example Denswill is fantastic for me, I accepted a #22M offer from Bayern...but the douche rejected it due to 'contract length' haha.

Truth be told 22m would have been amazing but the guy is fantastic for me; his stats dont stop ascending. 18 marking, 16 tackling, 16 positioning and other key stats 14/15.

Anyway wont clog your story with my Ajax career! haha. I will be following your story, keep it up!!
Not bad mate, how well has your team done in Europe? Denswill played well for me too but Van Der Hoorn was just playing fantastic and it was hard to keep him out the team and give Denswill the amount games he deserves.

Well done mate, did you sign any big players?

Not signed any big name players at all

According to shirt sales Mohammed Salah is my biggest signing. Had loan deals for Lukaku and Wellington Nem.

Just started another save with Ajax just love going them

Last edited:
1st Season I finished last in the group, just couldn't hold onto a lead, kept conceding last minute goals Grrr! 2nd season I made it to the champions league final, trashing spurs and juventus along the way...then just as I thought it was either bugged or I got lucky... I then got hammered 8-1 by chelsea in the final!! -_-

1st Season I finished last in the group, just couldn't hold onto a lead, kept conceding last minute goals Grrr! 2nd season I made it to the champions league final, trashing spurs and juventus along the way...then just as I thought it was either bugged or I got lucky... I then got hammered 8-1 by chelsea in the final!! -_-
Such a horrible way to lose a final haha heartbreaking.

Indeed!

How's your Ajax save coming along?
Couple months into second season, just played second champions league group game. Only going to be updating European games as that's really the main aim in the story, will add in cup finals and league table updates though.

Couple months into second season, just played second champions league group game. Only going to be updating European games as that's really the main aim in the story, will add in cup finals and league table updates though.

cool, looking forward to it! See if you can make them a worldwide force!!

My main aim with starting with Ajax is to make them the worlds richest club. Doing this by selling talent for big money when they hit 22/23 and and buying cheap younger talents to replace them with.

Hence selling Denswill at 22 for 22million(before the c*nt backed out of the move). Sold viktor fischer for 19 Million to Udinese and replaced him with Utd's young Keane for 2Million.

Will be hard to keep churning out talent, selling the top talent, replacing them and STILL staying competitive. Although I think challenges like this can really keep you interested in the game!

cool, looking forward to it! See if you can make them a worldwide force!!

My main aim with starting with Ajax is to make them the worlds richest club. Doing this by selling talent for big money when they hit 22/23 and and buying cheap younger talents to replace them with.

Hence selling Denswill at 22 for 22million(before the c*nt backed out of the move). Sold viktor fischer for 19 Million to Udinese and replaced him with Utd's young Keane for 2Million.

Will be hard to keep churning out talent, selling the top talent, replacing them and STILL staying competitive. Although I think challenges like this can really keep you interested in the game!
You got a story up mate?

Delighted to announce our 3rd signing of the summer!

Georginio Wijnaldum for £11 Million Pounds.
Georginio+Wijnaldum+Netherlands+v+Russia+UEFA+GP7uG8ySWdEl.jpg

Georginio Wijnaldum has signed from league rivals PSV for £11 Million Pounds, a very exciting signing as the 23 year old has plenty of potential and is regularly picked for international duty.

Our first European match of the season welcomed Villarreal to the Amsterdam Arena.
View attachment 365694
A bit of a disappoint for our first European match of the season as it was a game we'd liked to have won and we were favourites. We were poor but there was a goal for Wijnaldum in his first European match for us. Poor start to the groups but still not the worst result we could have gotten.

View attachment 365693
Best response possible to a disappointing opening display by thrashing the 4th seeded team in the group away from home. We had some great European wins last season and we've added another one to that list here.

View attachment 365692
The toughest game of the group, away to Man Utd. The fact we lost 5 goals is hugely disappointing but to score 2 goals is a plus to take away from this match, very tough place to score and we did it twice! Doubted my tactics when United went 1-0 up and were all over us so changed to more attacking and this could be the reason we conceded so many. Next time I'll have to trust my starting tactics as the right one if we're not doing too bad.

View attachment 365691
Here's the group after 3 games, we sit second which is a good position to have. No surprises United are top and they will no doubt finish there. A good result for us as Hoffenheim hold Villarreal to a draw! Hopefully we can get a big result at home to United next. Feeling confident we'll get through this group after a decent opening 3 games.

Really pleased with our start in Europe and that's with 2 games we weren't at our best, if we can get at our best for the next three we'll get through comfortably. Very excited for the next match against United as I'm confident we will cause an upset and hopefully ****** a big win.

You got a story up mate?

Nah, no story. I wouldn't have the time to start posting a story as if I did I would have to put a lot of detail and effort into it, just the way I am. Unfortunately I dont have the time, barely have time to run my chairman game haha. For the moment, I'll enjoy following yours!

2nd place in the groups! Going well.

Urgh PSV the rival d*cks making you pay 11 Million!! Although cracking player given time. :D

Our Champions League journey continues in our final three group games.

View attachment 365034
Match day 4 is home to United, to draw this one and be disappointed speaks volumes. We played them off the park but were poor in front of goal and found ourselves coming away with a draw. Poor result as we slip to 3rd in the group.

View attachment 365029
The most heartbreaking match of our journey to Champions League glory so far, a draw here and that'd mean a final day win would surely be enough, a win for Villarreal and they go through! as it happened they won, a dreadful spell see's us go from 2-2 to 5-2 down and we were screwed then. A really disappointing Champions League campaign this season see's it come to an end with a game still left to play.

View attachment 365024
Another disappointing European performance, really angry not to get through this group but bring on the Europa League as we will aim to win that and come back stronger next year.

View attachment 365021
Here's how the group finished and the scores of the other 3 final group games, hugely disappointing.

Gutted with our campaign this year but we will pick ourselves up and aim to win the Europa League! We will also strengthen in the summer and hopefully get to at least the knock out stages next season.

shakhtar-newlogo1.png

We have been drawn against Shakhtar Donetsk from Ukraine in the first knock out round of the Europa League, bring it on!

2Q==
Z

We will play either Basel of Switzerland or Leverkusen of Germany if we get past Shakhtar. Winnable games and looking forward to playing them.

Joel Veltman Sold!
149627312-459036.jpg

Joel Veltman leaves for Lille in a £7.5 Million Pounds switch from Ajax.

Was unsure about selling Veltman as he is a good young centre half with great potential but in common with Stefano Denswil, I couldn't give him the amount of games he deserved so decided that was a good price. Will be looking to bring in a new centre back in the summer hopefully!

More Updates to follow.

View attachment 364339
Our Europa League campaign begins! We start with a win but disappointed to lose an away goal, still in a good position to go through though.

View attachment 364338
What a second leg this was! Shakhtar won 2-1 in 90 minutes so extra time was required! We deserving got a goal in extra time and I changed the tactics for us to sit back and defend the lead when their goal keeper had a howler and allowed De Jong to score. Game over when that happened really! They scored again late on but it was too late, we go through where we will face Leverkusen!

Van Rhijn to Zenit
Ricardo-van-Rhijn-Ajax.jpg

Another big first team player is sold! Was unsure about this one but a £7.5 Million Pounds bid from Zenit seemed too good to turn down so away he goes! Enjoyed having him in my team as he was a regular player but time to move on and his replacement will come in during the summer. Although Bacuna has flourished at right back since so I may just stick with him.

View attachment 364337
Not the greatest game but for us a good result as we score a 90th minute equaliser! Surely we can't slip up.

View attachment 364336
Furious with my team after this! We were cruising and a red card changed the game. We've not looked great in Europe this season and much improvement is needed as we bow out at this stage again! Signings in the summer will be likely as we really need to strengthen for next year I think! More depth in the squad is key for next year.

We still do have the Dutch Cup to play for as we're in the semis! The league is basically won as we have 5 games left and need just 1 win! We've dominated the league this year which shows how much we've improved! My 4 main attackers, Bas Dost, Siem De Jong, Urby Emmanuelson and Quincy Promes have been unreal! All four have double figures in both goals and assists. Really pleased with them this season, although Georginio Wijnaldum our summer signing has been a big disappointment and has struggled to be a first team regular! Hopefully next season we'll get better performances from him. Defence is where I'll look to strengthen in the summer as it is our weakest area perhaps from selling 3 defenders with great potential in the last year! One last update for the end of the season to come which will include the ending league table and hopefully a cup final! More updates to follow.

View attachment 363851
We clinch a place in the Dutch cup final again this year with a win in the semi against rivals Feyenoord.

View attachment 363850
My 100th game in management is at home to the team we will meet a week later in the Dutch cup final! A convincing win leaves us confident that we'll win the cup next week.

View attachment 363849
Cup final day arrives and we just didn't show up! More disappointment to our season as we lose this!

View attachment 363848
We ran away with the league which shows just how much stronger our signings made us! A comfortable title win to mark our 34th overall and 5th in a row. 2 in a row for me!

So my second season comes to an end, good points and bad points of it really as our league performance was so much better this year! There was a big disappointment in Europe for us and I'm hoping our summer recruits will strengthen us! A double in the bag is not quite as good as our treble last year but still an achievement. Big disappointment to lose the Dutch cup final but we'll win it back next season! Bring on season 3!

First Summer Signing for Ajax
2Q==

Our first summer signing see's us bring in Stefan De Vrij from rivals Feyenoord for £11.5 Million pounds! many Ajax fans may disagree but we desperately needed to strengthen in defence and with his youth and potential he was a very good player to bring in. He'll give us many years of quality and if we sell him we should gain money on him! he was my main target in the summer and delighted to have got him.

Marco Van Ginkel joins Ajax on loan
3B991DDF48F823F79A637B359FFB.jpg

Very excited about this signing even if it is just a loan spell! Van Ginkel comes in on loan from Chelsea, he has fantastic potential and the 22 year old will be looking to follow up on a good loan spell at Stoke by flourishing here.

Teenager Sold!
468915489-belgiums-nathan-leyder-poses-before-the-gettyimages.jpg

18 year old centre back Nathan Leyder leaves Ajax for Monaco in a £3.3 Million Pounds move. As you can see he is Belgian and I therefore have no plans for him in my squad so I've moved him on. This is now the second none Dutch youngster I've sold to Monaco, a part of me does worry he'll be a future star but no point keeping him if i have no plans for him! Hope he does well at Monaco.

Davy Klaassen to leave Ajax?
348227_heroa.jpg

Ajax have accepted a £4.5 Million Pounds bid from Serie A side Cagliari. It looks like Klaassen will make the move as he struggled to feature in Ajax's side last season. He was more of a back up player last year as he has just not shown the ability he is lead to have! Not too sure whether to finalise the deal as I had hoped he would be able to be a key part of my plans.

That's it in the transfer window so far but still plenty of time for more signings and shock exists! More updates to follow.

Couldn't get Klaassen to hold down a regular role either! Although I got less than £4.5 Million for him, so kudos! haha