RTvD

Reaction score
Ajax - The Regen Factory
View attachment 392957
Introduction

Hello, in this save I will be trying to make Ajax a dominant force again in both the Netherlands and Europe, using the power of regens. The club is world famous for its youth program, producing players like Johan Cruijff, Marco van Basten, Edwin van der Sar, Dennis Bergkamp, Rafael van der Vaart and Wesley Sneijder. Also foreign players like Luis Suarez, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Christian Eriksen are bought by the club at a young age and are turned into European stars.

My goal is to bring this philosophy to the next level, not just producing and training the world's biggest talent, but also bringing European succes to Ajax so the club has the money and reputation to keep these players at the club.

Personal Goals
-Bringing back European succes to Ajax, by winning the three UEFA trophies and the FIFA Club World Cup.
-Designing a strict wage structure, players asking for a salary I'm not willing to pay will simply be sold.
-Finding the world's best regen, joining KLIPPYBO and I7IDanny in the battle for the best regen.

Club Information
View attachment 392944

Looks like a good read, good luck!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ajax - The Regen Factory
View attachment 392563Season 1, Preseason

The Squad
We have a young squad full of potential which is great. Our captain de Jong will be a key player when it comes to controlling the midfield and creating chances, while Blind and Moisander will be key players in the defence.
View attachment 392562

Transfers
We only want the best youth prospects at our club, so players who don't have the potential to make it into the first team will be sold or released on a free transfer.
View attachment 392559

Ajax - The Regen Factory
View attachment 392482Season 1, July 2013

Friendly: AFC'34 - Ajax
View attachment 392481de Jong (9), Bojan (12, 40, 89), Sigthorsson (14), Moisander (20), Veltman (35), Serero (42), Andersen (69), Duarte (81)
A great result in the first friendly match of the season against an amateur club to build up morale and fitness.
Friendly: Quick Boys - Ajax
View attachment 392480Fischer (12, 82), de Jong (21), van Rhijn (61), Moisander (90+1)
Another amateur club, but a good match in which we didn't give the opponent a single shot on target.
Friendly: Ajax Cape Town - Ajax
View attachment 392479Moses (37), Mongologa (41), Boilesen OG (90)
Sigthorsson (8, 40, 50, 67), de Jong (43), Bojan (74)
4 goals from Sigthorsson give us a comfortable win against our feeder club in South Africa.
Friendly Cup Semi Final: Ajax - Las Palmas
View attachment 392474Veltman (11), Sigthorsson (14, 38)
Castellano (54), Figueroa (64)
We almost give away a 3-0 lead against a club from the Spanish second division, which is a bit concerning.
Friendly Cup Final: Ajax - Inter
View attachment 392469Sigthorsson (6), Fischer (48)
Icardi (29)
A nice win against Inter makes us winner of the friendly cup and lets us complete our friendly matches undefeated.
Johan Cruijff Shield: AZ - Ajax
View attachment 392467Beerens (60)
de Jong (6, 38), Sigthorsson (31), Bojan (35)
The first official match of the season is also the first trophy of the season and my first trophy as manager of Ajax.
Player of the Month: Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
View attachment 392463
8 goals in 5 friendly games and a goal in the Johan Cruijff Shield makes Sigthorsson deserve the first Player of the Month award.

Ajax - The Regen Factory
View attachment 392351 Season 1, August 2013

Eredivisie: SC Heereveen - Ajax
View attachment 392349Bojan (11), de Jong (71)
We did well to win the first game of the season without conceding. The only downside of the match is the 2 week injury of our midfielder Serero.
Eredivisie: Ajax - Roda JC
View attachment 392346Sigthorsson (19), Fischer (23), Veltman (44)
Demouge (1)
After a quick goal from Roda we turned the tides and still managed to get a comfortable win.
Eredivisie: SC Cambuur - Ajax
View attachment 392344Ritzmaier (81)
Sigthorsson (50), Veltman (76)
A boring match in which we only had two shots on target but luckily scored both.
Eredivisie: Ajax - GA Eagles
View attachment 392341Andersen OG (2), Sigthorsson (13), Fischer (36), Bojan (55)
We dominated most part of the match and could have scored a lot more. Still a good game from us.
Eredivisie: FC Groningen - Ajax
View attachment 392340Texeira (29)
de Jong (33), Sigthorsson (83)
When you look at the score it may look like a close result, but we played a lot better and should have won by more goals.
Player of the Month: Siem de Jong
View attachment 392338
Solid performances in the first five league games, also scoring 2 goals and giving 2 assists.
Eredivisie
View attachment 392339
On top of the table with the full 15 points after 5 games played. If we continue this form we can take a nice lead from the others.
Champions League Group B
View attachment 392337
We're handed a tough group with Barcelona and PSG. A 3rd place would be realistic, but I'm still aiming for a lucky 2nd place.

A great start, it's just unlucky that your Champions League is difficult.

Ajax - The Regen Factory
View attachment 392102Season 1, September 2013

Eredivisie: Ajax - Zwolle
View attachment 392101
The first game in the league that we didn't win, although we should have won looking at the statistics of the match.
Champions League Group B: Ajax - PSG
View attachment 392096Sirigu OG (75)
Silva (39), Cavani (84)
My first defeat as manager of Ajax in a match I didn't expect to win against a far superior PSG.
Eredivisie: Ajax - NEC
View attachment 392093Veltman (14), Serero (28), Bojan (34, 74)
Conboy red card (19), Gravenberch (45+1)
After a draw and a loss we get a comfortable win again thanks to 2 goals of Bojan and a red card for NEC.
KNVB Cup 2nd Round: Ajax - HSC'21
View attachment 392091Andersen (7), Sana (22, 88), Duarte (61)
I will be using the cup games to give some playing time to the substitutes and backup players. They didn't disappoint me and played well.
Eredivisie: Heracles - Ajax
View attachment 392090Belterman (70)
Fischer (19), Klaassen (68), Moisander (75)
We maintain our winning streak in the Eredivisie with a nice performance against relegation candidate Heracles.

Player of the Month: Ricardo van Rhijn
View attachment 392089
Our right back van Rhijn played consistent this month, also in the matches we drew and lost

Eredivisie
View attachment 392088
We still haven't lost a single game and created a gap of 4 points with the 2nd position. Other title contenders Vitesse, PSV and Feyenoord have already dropped valuable points which is good for us.

Champions League Group B
View attachment 392085
We need to at least beat Kopenhagen if we want to play European football after the winter break.

Ajax - The Regen Factory
View attachment 391506Season 1, October 2013

Champions League Group B: Barcelona - Ajax
View attachment 391505Messi (17), Fabregas (24)
Lets just say that I was happy it was only 2-0. To make things even worse our striker Sigthorsson got injured and is out for 2 weeks.
Eredivisie: Ajax - RKC
View attachment 391504Veltman (11), Fischer (13, 27)
Braber (64)
I expected to win this easily and we did.
Eredivisie: NAC - Ajax
View attachment 391503Fischer (28, 45+3), Klaassen (45+1), de Jong (66)
Another comfortable win, also happy to see that Sigthorsson's replacement Klaassen is performing well.
Champions League Group B: Ajax - FC Kopenhagen
View attachment 391502Klaassen (23), Bojan (50)
If we play like this in the return, we should be able to secure the 3rd place in our group.
Eredivisie: Ajax - Feyenoord
View attachment 391500de Jong (54), Bojan (59)
Vormer (90+1)
A good win against our rivals, who are really underperforming in the league.
KNVB Cup 3rd Round: Sneek - Ajax
View attachment 391498Schone (21), Andersen (47), Duarte (70, 75, 78), Klaassen (82)
An incredible hattrick from Duarte in just 8 minutes, of which 2 were freekicks.

Player of the Month: Viktor Fischer
t.b.a.

Eredivisie: 1st
View attachment 391488
Champions League Group B: 3rd
View attachment 391486

Some fantastic results! What tactic are you using?