Ajax - Total Football Domination - a wilcox and boyfly story

eddieboyfly

Banned
Reaction score

Skysportslogo.png

MARTIN JOL WALKS FROM AJAX

Jol200-1.png

It has been announced today that ahead of the 2010/11 season that Ajax Boss Martin Jol has walked away from the club.

Today Ajax fans were left shocked after Martin Jol walked away from the club after a successful season that saw the club come within 1 point of Steve McLaren's FC Twente last season after only losing 3 games and scoring an incredible 106 goals. It is widely believed that the reason for Jol's departure was due to the sale of star striker Luis Suarez to Liverpool and not buying suitable replacement.

Speculation is rife as to who will be taking up the Ajax seat with the club actively searching for a potential candidate. With the club competing in the Champions League, there is no doubt going to be a large number of candidates who will be applying for the job and Chairman Uri Coronel has said "Everyone at the club would like to thank Martin for his services to the club and that we are actively searching for a suitable replacement, it is imperative that we appoint the right person as success is ingrained into this club and we want an appointment that is going to inspire the fans to believe that anything can be achieve."

992.png

Next Update: Shock appoointment

28228.png

The Search For The New Man Begins!

ajax_logo.jpg

Following the walk of Martin Jol just weeks before the start of the new Eridvisa season, Ajax were in search for a new manager and it's one they couldn't waste time on! They immediately draw up a shortlist of potential names to take over the club and do the best they can! The next man had to be inspiring, had to be confident and had to be great with the fans and players. Ajax had just a few days to get their new man before their pre season begins!

linebreak.png

We Have Our New Man!

Ajax chairman Uri Coronel has today announced to the press and fans waiting outside the stand that he has picked his new man for the job from the hundreds of entries! There has been growing speculation of the right man around Ajax since Yesterday and now the fans are eager to see who is going to take the club forward. In a brief statement Uri Coronel had this to say:

'It was obviously a shock to see Martin Jol walk away from the job and its been hard for myself and the fans to take this information in. Obviously now the new man at the helm will feel alot of pressure to succeed but I'm sure he will be up for it! He was once a man at this club and vows to give everything back to Ajax!'

linebreak.png

Edgar Davids Signs For Ajax . . . Again

edgar-davids.jpg

Sensationally Edgar Davids has today rejoined Ajax this time as manager though! Ajax wasnted a man that had experience at the club and saw a bigger picture for them. Edgar played for Ajax for four years between 1992 and 1996 notching up a total of 106 appearances and 20 goals! He returned to Ajax eleven years later (2007-2008) just for a season where he only made 30 appearances and scored just the one goal. The early fans thoughts are happy that he has joined the club and reckon that he could be the man to take the club forward. With his experience of general football at this high standard and his knowledge of Ajax, they reckon he can perform the miracles they need. In a brief statement Davids has said:

'I am delighted to be back at Ajax and this time in charge, Ajax gave me al lot of support and gave me everything I needed to become the footballer I was, now I look to pay back the respect and make Ajax the world leading team. As long as the board and fans believe in me as well as my squad, we can go far!'

ajax_logo.jpg

Next Update: Pre Season Results And Transfers

Last edited: