S23YME

Reaction score
Anyone started there manager career with them? Thinking of starting a career with them and try and make them a force in Europe again

Yeah I'm going to start a long term Ajax save starting in 2 weeks when I get FM14. Really looking forward to it

Im playing with Ajax. Im always starting with them when a new version is released. They have a lot of talents.

Im playing with Ajax. Im always starting with them when a new version is released. They have a lot of talents.

How are you getting on with them? Who are the stand out players? Am going to start a save with them tonight

I am in my second season with them now. Won the league first year but to my own stupidity got put out of dutch cup & got hammered in champions league.

Only 10 games in my second season but sitting top and sitting 3rd place in my group in europe. I play a basic 4-4-2 and had the best defence and attack in the league in first season. Scored 83 goals and only lost 32 or something close to that

I signed Leandro Damaio who scored 18 goals and Sigporson also scored the same amount also sold blind and rijn the CB ( spelling )
9 mil each so not bad money there.

I recommend that you sign Zivkovic is young and excellent but you will have to get him at start of game cause every big club wants him also Doria who is emmense at back for me him and moisander work like a treat. I never played Zivkovic first season but in second season he has scored 8 goals already also Gabriel Barbosa is very good , there all wonderkids.

But that is so far in my game and it been really enjoyable with Ajax obviously my real aim is to win Champions League but that is the challenge.

Started a Ajax save last night am 8 games into the league campaign won 7 drawn 1 and in the champions league I have played 2 won 1 and lost 1 but should get through the group.

Have made 3 permanent signings
3m for Emmanuelson LM from Milan
2.6m for Buttner LB from Man Utd
280k for Strandberg CB from Rosenborg
Have made 2 loan signings
Dos Santos DM from Barcelona
Jonathan MR from Inter

Have only sold Poulsen for 300k so far

Tried to get Zivkovic right at the start but PSG got him

I always have an Ajax save, i will get around to it at some point. Denswil turned into a beast of a centre back for me in the last version and Eriksen has been a god on FM, i wonder how they will do without him.

That's me played everyone in the league and I have 13 wins and 4 draws so have a 8pt lead at the moment. Sadly out of the Champions League but now in the Europa League.

I am in my second season with them now. Won the league first year but to my own stupidity got put out of dutch cup & got hammered in champions league.

Only 10 games in my second season but sitting top and sitting 3rd place in my group in europe. I play a basic 4-4-2 and had the best defence and attack in the league in first season. Scored 83 goals and only lost 32 or something close to that

I signed Leandro Damaio who scored 18 goals and Sigporson also scored the same amount also sold blind and rijn the CB ( spelling )
9 mil each so not bad money there.

I recommend that you sign Zivkovic is young and excellent but you will have to get him at start of game cause every big club wants him also Doria who is emmense at back for me him and moisander work like a treat. I never played Zivkovic first season but in second season he has scored 8 goals already also Gabriel Barbosa is very good , there all wonderkids.

But that is so far in my game and it been really enjoyable with Ajax obviously my real aim is to win Champions League but that is the challenge.

IMO should keep blind and rijn as they can hit 30m+ value.

First season complete.
Won the double pretty comfortably just need to conquer Europe
Still revamping the Ajax team but have kept Blind,De Jong,Van Rhijn and Fischer in the first eleven. The rest are new signings from me

GK-Begovic
DL-Buttner
DC-Blind and Strandberg
DR-Van Rhijn
DM-Onazi and Dos Santos
LM-Emanuelson
RM-Serero
ST-De Jong and Fischer