vanspike

Reaction score
In season 4 and had Lucas Romero since my 1st season with Southampton.

Ajer went to Real Madrid straight off but has become available to buy & offers of 35mn will get him.
So thought I would see what I would get for Romero and got a final offer of 57mn from Man City and Ajer has agreed terms.
Not accepted either yet!!!

so wondering how these 2 players have developed in other people's games and who has turned out to be better.

I will probably go through with it as Romero was getting anxious to move on the last 2 seasons and their stats are very close with Ajer being a few years younger.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Romero has a bit higher potential and became very solid right away. I never used Ajer.

I would go with Ajer cause he is younger and very versatile.No limit what to do with him (positions and roles i mean)

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Ajer by some distance for me. I could be wrong but Romero doesn't look as good a player in this year's game. Ajer develops some top tier mental attributes and the technical/physicals to be a fantastic CM/DMC. I've bought him straight away in my Bayern/Arsenal/Everton and Wolfsburg saves and he's never let me down. If you can get him tutored and pick up some decent PPM's even better.

A choice of the two, I'd go Ajer all day long.

This year I go Ajer Romero isn't the player he was on previous fm's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for everyone's comments. So I did sell Romero and bought Ajer making a 20mn profit along the way... time will tell, but already his greater physical presence is helping..

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just ran a watcher game to 2022. Ajer is at Manchester City (I believe) and an outstanding player. Norway just won the 2022 World Cup and it looks like Ajer was a key part of that.