ajr18's Be A Player

• Thread starter Thread starter ajr18
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 351
  • Views Views 21K
Imagine Kristof Papadopalopaflopaopalos and John Hater in the same team ^^)

Me and Hater sharing the awards there... Why oh why could he not be English? We'd rip the world apart!

Imagine trying to get Papadopalopaflopaopalos on the back of a shirt. That would be a nightmare :P

Imagine trying to get Papadopalopaflopaopalos on the back of a shirt. That would be a nightmare :P

It would start at one side of the waist and curve round to the other.... and STILL not fit! haha!

Could shorten it to Papa Flop, to be ironic...

Almost as bad as Venegoor of Hessalink!

Commentators would even struggle to say it...
Imagine: And now with the ball in the center of the pitch is Papadopalopaflopaopalos... And its a goal after a 50 yard run dribbling past 5 players...
Would take so long to say his name that youd miss most of the action :P

Lol, my flair went from 13 to 17 o.O.
Anyway, who's best in da world :P
Im awesome XD

Transfer News

Man Utd sign Connor Cannon from Arsenal for a fee of £21.5m which could rise to £27m. He rejected moves to Inter Milan and Everton

we didn't have the best season. But i had a alright season :P

Asamoah Obugawooga wants to leave Chelsea and has been placed on the transfer list with a asking price of £47m

Masif Willie rejects 4th new contract offer from Chelsea with his contract up in june 2024

Im going free, who wants (a) Massif Willie??? lol

Im going free, who wants (a) Massif Willie??? lol

Come to City. We've got alot of dicks XD

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

****! Didn't expect to see Bristol up there!

I've been at Aab, Real Madrid Castilla, Real Madrid and Manchester City. At least i'm not moving club like a he-***** :P

Players involved in Euro 2024

Denmark - Master Fatman and Mads Soborg
France - John Hater
England - Alex Rooth, Asamoah Obugawooga, Didier Drogba Jr and Kristof Papadopalopaflopaopalos

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Contract News

Asamoah Obugawooga signs new 5 year deal with Chelsea

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Mads Soborg signs new 3 year deal with AC Milan

Back