ajr18's Be A Player

• Thread starter Thread starter ajr18
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 351
  • Views Views 21K
wooo! Euro Championship top scorer! over a goal a game :D see you took my advice :)

I probably shouldn't have made my guy 18st :(

ye he had max for both height and weight on his template

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

no january transfers

Looks like i'm doing good, but i swear i was Jamacian!?

Can you tell me what my main position is, am i being played as a ST or as a CM/CAM? :D

you decided you would only consider call up to england at current time
you have played 8 times at CM and AMC AND twice as a striker

Wtf.. Just got on and saw that i signed for Aab, and thought "god **** it -.-" .. Then i saw that i signed for Real Madrid and thought "COOL :D" .. But i moved along and read i only play for Castilla.. Another God **** it -.-

you have made 5 appearances for Real Madrid then they sent you back to Castilla

I have put Master Fatman's history up because he has played games for Real Madrid and Castilla

My player is looking seriously good! And the travelling to National Squad, is that full or U21?

U21's

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Contract news

I have just signed a 2 year contract with Man Utd on my 17th birthday

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Mads Soborg signs 2 year contract with Man Utd

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

John Hater signs new 3 year deal with Lyon worth £2million

Nice rating for Castilla though :P

I suck(Massif Willie) ;) I retired from international football despite never playing and chelsea refuse to play me :(

Back