Michael2415

Reaction score
Bit of a dilemma here boys Im after either one of these keepers (unless someone can persuade me otherwise) but the only difference is which one ? I could buy adler in 8 weeks time on a pre contract and ill get him for nothing in the summer for because hes 26 on my game or do I pay 20-22 mill for akinfeev ?! If anyone has either of these keepers then please state which one you would advise me to buy !!!

Adler.

Proven goalkeeper and will get you a lot of clean sheets. If they were both free, I would have gone for Akinfeev. But splashing out more than £20million when it could improve other areas of the squad is just not an option imo.

Adler, never tried the other one but this guy parries everything.

It's either him or Lloris i get in every save.

I had signed Akinfeev on my FM with Arsenal and didn't do an incredible job, however it might have been my leaky defence as Jagielka was injured for most of the season, I moved to City at the end of my second season so did not see him get better.

I wanted Adler before him but I needed 23 million and I wasn't going to buy a keeper for that money.

If Adler doesn't want to join I'd reccomend Buffon (If it's your first season), or Ochoa or Enyeama.

adler out of those two.
others you could get would be De Gea or Romero

when there contracts about to expire how do you sign them for some reason 5 months left in a contract and the manager wont sell the player for a penny less than 10mil and hes worth 3.5mil.... can someone explain this to me please.

Thanks lad's Adler it is.. Ronaldinho it's my 2nd season, I had Adler on my FM10 and he was awesome but just thought I'd get some other people's opinions too so come january I shall sign him on a pre-contract !!

Appreciated for the heads up :)

when there contracts about to expire how do you sign them for some reason 5 months left in a contract and the manager wont sell the player for a penny less than 10mil and hes worth 3.5mil.... can someone explain this to me please.
when you click on there profile it should say "approach to sign" beside make offer.

Adler is the best GK you can get in this game.(I assume you cant get Casillas, Cech and Buffon). Even if both were free I would go for Adler. Great positioning and rushing out, perfect for my team since I play with high defensive line and offside trap. I try to sign him in every save and he doesnt cost much.