TheGameXXVII

Reaction score
i am thinking of buying him for my Derby team in the Premier League and i was wondering if anyone who has him thinks he is worth buying.

Not good enough for the EPL. Class in the Championship though.

I agree with Max he is amazing in the championship but appauling in the premier league!

I picked him up for free after he decided not to renew his contract with QPR, and in his first match he got sent off... :S good thing he was free

I agree,when I was with QPR he never got sent off once he is one of the best free-kick takers in the CCC. If you are pushing for promotion get him but sell him after a successful season in EPL if you get relegated (Again) then keep him!

If there aren't any other options avaliable,then you should get him.Very good free-kick taker and should be first choice for set-pieces.Wouldn't highly recommend him but he is quite a decent choice.

I would rather you look into the Premier League clubs that have some wingers available for loan or look into national teams' U21 squads and pick them off.

you should of got Deco on a free

well he got picked up by Olympiakos :mad: and i had not that much of a budget and Buzsaky was unhappy and relatively cheap.

i got relegated and he is playing fairly well in the Championship