AkzeL

Reaction score
-AMOEBA (V.1) PATCH 15.3.2-

Well guys here is a tactic that I came up with when looking to replicate the Bayern side that completed the 7-1 Destruction of Roma in the champions league away match this past season. It was beautiful to watch and for anyone who doesn't know the game that I'm talking about I have posted a link below so you can see it for yourself. I have also have added a section titled Inspiration for you to see what others had to say about the masterful performance. Now on to the tactic.

Bayern played in a way that almost everyone was on attack! Controlling the game in every aspect, now in that CL game they conceded a goal but the reward was worth the risk. This tactic will also give up the occasional counter-goal since you will be in your opponents half the majority of the game but do not fret as the goalscoring potential is off the charts. I started with the formation and was tinkering to begin the season getting some 2-1 and 3-1 results once I finally reached full fluidity and content with the player instructions it just took off. I started beating most teams 6-1 on average. I have no doubt if i were to redo my season with this tactic we would demolish everyone and break every record. Please view the screenshots below we beat Schalke the 2nd place team in Bundesliga 9-1 to give you an idea of the potential of this tactic when used right. This tactic is also built for some teams with skill, but I have added a player guide below so that you can build your team around it in order to have success at any level. It really does display some beautiful teamwork.

*FORMATION*
Plays very different in different phases of the game it can be described as 3-2-3-2,3-2-4-1,1-4-3-2 it will be constantly changing during the game but it is categorized by FM15 as a [3-2-3-2]
View attachment 263771

*INSPIRATION*
Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwdzUAhnbLE

**RESULTS**
View attachment 263766 View attachment 263765 View attachment 263764 View attachment 263763

**Match TRAINING**
This is really important for you to follow in order to have success. This is a very intricate formation and being completely fluid is absolutely necessary. 40% Match tactics until fully fluid. Then ATTACK movement vs even teams or teams you're supposed to beat. DEF position against tough away games or difficult opposition.

General Training is set to Balanced.

**GUIDE TO SUCCESS VERY IMPORTANT**
= Schedule additional friendlies vs weak squads in pre-season to get tactic fluid quicker.
= Quickest/Fastest Defender will stay back on corner instructions. This is essential to not conceding on counter.
= DMR will take all corner kicks.
= If you want to control possession after lead and want to protect your lead then tick shorter passing and retain possession for team instructions.
= If you're down and want to take a little more chances change ML to ATTACK.
= With this tactic being so aggressive you need speed in the back. I don't recommend any slow players no matter how good their positioning/tackling is!!!!!
= DM's must have 12+ acceleration 12+pace
= DLFR has higher OFF THE BALL
= DLFL has higher finishing and dribbling
= AMC must have high vision/passing
= DR must be a quick CB with 12+ passing, train one if you need to! Good example -Jesus Vallejo-
= ML must be adept at ATTACK and DEF! If you're losing substitute an out an out winger in the position.
= CB MUST BE QUICK! NO SLOW CBS!!!!
= USE encourage team talks on difficult away games!
= USE concentrate team talks on home games and games you want to smash opponent!

**PLAYER GUIDE**
Here is a guide to the most important attributes for each position and in order! The majority must be 14+ in order to perform at the highest level! In addition I have also listen if he needs to be R/L footed and PPM's.

DLFL- Finishing/Dribbling/Off the ball/Decisions/Teamwork/Composure/Passing/Technique(Right Footed)
DFLR- Off the ball/Finishing/Anticipation/Decisions/Passing/Composure/Teamwork(Any Foot)[Plays One Twos]
AMC- Passing/Vision/Decisions/Composure/Off the ball/Dribbling/First Touch/Technique(Right Footed)
AMR- Dribbling/Acceleration/Pace/First Touch/Finishing/Technique/Passing(Any Foot/Pref Left)[Cut's Inside,Shoots from distance]
ML- ALL AROUND(Left Footed)
DMR- Acceleration/Pace/Tackling/Passing/Vision/Positioning/Long shots(Any Foot)
DML- Acceleration/Pace/Positioning/Tackling/(Any Foot)
IWB- ALL AROUND(Any Foot)
FBR- Positioning/Acceleration/Pace/Tackling/Passing/Heading (Right Footed)
CB- Acceleration/Pace/Positioning/Heading/Tackling(Any Foot)

**TACTIC**
Amoeba V.1 - http://www.megafileupload.com/20Tx/Amoeba_CD65D60F-D86B-4685-8902-2E992CBC3246.fmf

Enjoy the tactic, test it, let me know your thoughts are on it or what I could do to help you succeed with it. If you like it rate it. Im sure for lovers of football you will have fun!

**OI**

Last edited:
Will this tactic suit Nicklas Bendtner?

Thx

assuming you are playing with wolfsburg, he can play DLFL and play Schurrle at DLFR. You will prolly have to use a sub for him though.

And the award for funniest comment goes to Ethan, take a bow son.

why 2 full backs and not 3 centre backs instead? Don't you get too exposed in the middle at the back?

why 2 full backs and not 3 centre backs instead? Don't you get too exposed in the middle at the back?

theres actually 2 cbs if you read instructions the fbr is actually a cb converted.
Reason is you need flexibility and speed in the back same reason why guardiola will use a fb in 3 at the back.

you won't get dominated on possession and you need to fight counters so speed at the back is important.

can you post the training?

match training is included in the section called training.

40% match tactics till fluid. Then attack movement or def positioning depending on opponent.

match training is included in the section called training.

40% match tactics till fluid. Then attack movement or def positioning depending on opponent.

ok and in general training??

i currently use a mixture of lokitos guardiola concept and Der Raumdeuter's Guardiola Dream and have trialled my first game with this formation. Chelmsford City vs Norwich. I was 4-0 up at half time and won 4-0. 38 shots to 7. 70% possession.

Great Start

i currently use a mixture of lokitos guardiola concept and Der Raumdeuter's Guardiola Dream and have trialled my first game with this formation. Chelmsford City vs Norwich. I was 4-0 up at half time and won 4-0. 38 shots to 7. 70% possession.

Great Start

I am Der Raumdeuter lol, I just decided to create the name I use in most other games while it was still early =)

I am Der Raumdeuter lol, I just decided to create the name I use in most other games while it was still early =)

Which one do you recommend though? This one or your v4 of GD? I used the v4 and had good success with my Everton team.

Which one do you recommend though? This one or your v4 of GD? I used the v4 and had good success with my Everton team.

Its really what formation your players fit better with, these are intricate formations, but the ones where your players will fit better with it will perform.

I am currently using Amoeba and GD v.2

still really enjoying this tactic, hopefully will post some screenshots shortly. suprised at how defensively solid i am. its far from perfect and i do concede but going forward it is excellent. I find the transition from defense to attack is really quick but as you have 4/5 players right around the opposition area you get some really good intricate football. very clever. :mad:

Its really what formation your players fit better with, these are intricate formations, but the ones where your players will fit better with it will perform.

I am currently using Amoeba and GD v.2

With using both tactics what do you do about the oi as both formations have different oi instructions?

I like to use a few similar but different tactics at one time, and have already worried about one tactic oi crippling another tactic

OT what skin u use m8?

also u think this tactic work whit all club, or only whit big club?