Al-Qaeda terrorists threat to England vs USA

JDY

Reaction score
To start off, Im sure I've seen a thread about this on here before, but searched and couldn't find it so I must of been wrong.

Anyway, I was just reading an article from a while back and am beginning to become concerned that something might actually happen when we face USA.

Here's the link to it: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-match-against-USA-at-football-World-Cup.html

"How amazing could the match United States vs. Britain be when broadcasted live on air at a stadium packed with spectators when the sound of an explosion rumbles through the stands, the whole stadium is turned upside down and the number of dead bodies are in their dozens and hundreds, Allah willing."

Absolutely disgraceful, what do you lot think? :S

Terrorists live off fear.
Give em two fingers and go to sleep

I think Al-Qaeda just want the Scottish dead.

If we inform them that, in fact, the team playing the USA is not Britain, but England, then they might scrap their plan entirely.

fear mongering press. nothing is gonna happen. jeez! just enjoy the WC

South Park-
The terrorists have taken control of our imaginations!!!!!!!

Let's just hope it's nothing.

Enjoy the World Cup because it's unlikely they'll do anything. :)

Typical for those kind of events, so the related news in the media.

**** them, both terrorist and mass media.

I'm sure that theyre will be adequate security plus its unlikely that they will be able to do anything just enjoy the world cup and pay no attention to such events

South Park-
The terrorists have taken control of our imaginations!!!!!!!

"We're going to have to nuke our imagination!" what an episode

On topic though I'm sure there will be sufficient security to make sure nothing happens. To be on the safe side they may even employ extra security but I'm sure it will be fine.

Terrorists don't mess with Scotland, we give them a kick in and send them packing.

Security at the World Cup will be high, I doubt anything would happen. Also, a fully clothed muslim would look a bit out of place in a stadium full of topless Englishmen and Americans, given the weather it likely to be roasting.