xJosHx

Reaction score
I'm Reading in my fifth season and im looking to strengthen in CENTRE MID, not AM. Alan Dzagoev is at Real Madrid but doesnt get playedtoo much and when he does he's been doing well. His release clause is 18m and i'm looking to activate it. I was wondering he's 22 now an is it worth my splashing out 18m on him, he will be replacing Morgan Schneiderlin in my starting line up. My Team is:
GK: Akinfeev
DL: Monzon
DR: Azpilcueta (spelling)
DC: Sakho and Rodwell
MC: Mehmet Ekici and Morgan Scheiderlin
RW: Santon/Marquinhos/dos Santos
LW: Diego Buonanotte
ST: Balotelli/Pato(on a free!)/Laurito/Marqunhos

So yeah. Is Alan worth it ^^)

Alan Dzagoev is worth his weight in gold. 18m is a snip & will turn out to be a world class misdfielder & will score & assist for fun.
I have seen this with my own eyes, hes awesome & worth 28m !!

Last edited:
I'm Reading in my fifth season and im looking to strengthen in CENTRE MID, not AM. Alan Dzagoev is at Real Madrid but doesnt get playedtoo much and when he does he's been doing well. His release clause is 18m and i'm looking to activate it. I was wondering he's 22 now an is it worth my splashing out 18m on him, he will be replacing Morgan Schneiderlin in my starting line up. My Team is:
GK: Akinfeev
DL: Monzon
DR: Azpilcueta (spelling)
DC: Sakho and Rodwell
MC: Mehmet Ekici and Morgan Scheiderlin
RW: Santon/Marquinhos/dos Santos
LW: Diego Buonanotte
ST: Balotelli/Pato(on a free!)/Laurito/Marqunhos

So yeah. Is Alan worth it ^^)

how on earth did u manage to get pato on free !?!?!?!?!?!?

i signed him for napoli second season nd he is amazing

#Chapman7# he had been unsettled at milan for a long time maybe2/3 seasons and watned to be transfer listed. but milan resisted him transfer requests and finally he let hs contract run out i was chasing him for ages and finally he was willing to accept 100,000 a week :p his value went straight to 34m :O

Alan is a great player. He can dribble and passing a killer balls.

Dzagoev sounds like an amazing player, i don't know how I'd never heard of him before. CSKA have an amazing team.

ok thanks people, he's now a Reading player, trading the Bernabeu for the Majeski. :)

Where do you guys player Dzagoev. AM or MC. And what instructions do you use for him.

18 million is a bargain mate, look how he turned out on my game . .
The formation was to show where i feel you can get the best out of him

Last edited:
*jdy11* - Wow he really does work magic on your game the thing is if i play this formation, i have Marquinhos, Balotelli, Laurito and Pato. What would you suggest? Balotelli wing and offload Marquinhos as i can get around 40m for him? and play Pato forward? Also what are Dzagoev's instructions on yours? and is Hulk Target man and if so is it run onto ball? thanks if you can help i will much appreciate it

*jdy11* - Wow he really does work magic on your game the thing is if i play this formation, i have Marquinhos, Balotelli, Laurito and Pato. What would you suggest? Balotelli wing and offload Marquinhos as i can get around 40m for him? and play Pato forward? Also what are Dzagoev's instructions on yours? and is Hulk Target man and if so is it run onto ball? thanks if you can help i will much appreciate it

I don't think it matters what formation you have, as long as you play him AMC playing off the centre forward then i think ull get the best out of him in terms of goals & assists. I've only ever had experience with Balotelli in my games & he was amazing at AMR, I've never had Laurito, Pato, or Marquinhos but id say Laurito is the weakest out of them. You could sell Marquinhos but id keep him and play him at AML then set his player instructions to swap positions with Balotelli during matches, abit like in real life when Chelsea had Duff & Robben.

Yeh, i used Hulk as a target man to run onto ball, but if you look at his stats he can do it all really, He can hold it up, run onto, into feet etc, thats if youv got patch 9.3.I recomend him highly.

Anyway i hope this helped, ill send you a screenshot later of Dzagoev's instructions as there on my other computer
:)

Forgot to metion a few things. I used 'Tugs Training' and put him in the category of attacking mids. And as soon as i signed him i got Frank Lampard to tutor him as he's his idol & they play in the same position. After about 3-4 months he learnt all of Lampsys prefered moves & started to get more & more goals

Last edited: