davidze

Reaction score
Alan pardew Newcastle manager has resigned today due to the departure of Andy Carroll,
Mike Ashley has came out of St. James park and said today we are very sad to see Alan go,
the players and the staff of this club are shocked at this, but we will have to carry on fighting to stay in the premier league, Andy Carroll ,21 decided to hand in a transfer request and leave Alan and me done all we could to keep him here, but his heart was set at Liverpool, but we wish all the best for him.

David Connelly join's Newcastle staff as manager, a unknown manager who had a previous spell at Crawley town, Mike Ashley press conference we are very happy to have David as our new manager, I think he could do wonders for the club he is a top manager who I have talked to this morning we both want the same thing which is to stay up and get into the top 10 this season, he will be joining up with the squad tomorrow at our training ground but to wrap this up I think you will be seeing new faces at the club.

I Couldn't believe I was the manager of Newcastle united my team my club, i was going to darsley park to meet up with the lads, when i got there outside was peter Beardsley and Kevin Nolan, i go to them ok lads get to business what are weakest part of our team we decided to go with the 4-1-2-1-2 formation View attachment 130315
now look at transfers who do we need , peter said ok after losing andy we need a striker ok because of that formation and our strikers history in the prem lets bring in two strikers and a couple of others we targeted by the end of the week benitez from santos Laguna and humberto suazo so they were are targets i just hope we could bring players of there stature into the club

pre season :
View attachment 130604

our first pre season match was shocking 5-3 against my reserves ameobi came to my rescue but i new he wasnt a prolific goal scorer in the prem as we went on the scoress got better ameobi getting an impressive 6 goals in 2 games our pre season was ok

transfers in

View attachment 130605

View attachment 130607

i couldnt belive we signed that amount of quality we brought in a youngster barreto one of my scouts had been watching him he is a quality player we just need to hope that all our players are back from injury we were running low on cm's i just had to pray none get injured!

I thought this was in real life for a minute :|

nice start david add a bit more reports from skysports bbc extra is the only tip i havefor you so far check my new post :D

ye jordan having bit of trouble on getting pics bigger etc

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

sorry for any confusion to this being real life next time i will do the title etc bit better

to get the bigger pictures upload them to photobucket then take the image codes from the uploads and put it in your post
Btw check out my tottenham story- Bring glory back to the lane

to get the bigger pictures upload them to photobucket then take the image codes from the uploads and put it in your post
Btw check out my tottenham story- Bring glory back to the lane

cheers m8 =) read urs anyway its quality

Decent start mate. Have a look at mines and comment please. (link in my Sig)

my first game was at home to spurs i new this was tough seeing as they just got the champs league spot last season and i new harry had his strongest team i said to the boys " lads we just came up lets prove something to them lets show me our strong lets show them we will stay up this season "
NewcastlevTottenhamInformation_Overview-1-1.png

in the end we won a hard fort match at st. james especially with benitez scoring on his debut we came from behind to win it in last minutes but got nervy when they scored in 93rd minute

man of match goes to sol campbell done great at the back and scored

next match we went to Reebok stadium to play Bolton i was worried bout this match because of them just losing to Chelsea 2-1 in 90 Min so i new this was gonna be a tough match then i said to the lads don't get to happy over the 3-2 win over spurs it was a good win but this will be hard play your heart out boys

BoltonvNewcastleInformation_Overview-1.png

and we win i felt relieved that we won against a tough opposition and to keep a clean sheet is amazing

man of the match has to go to all of the defence for them stopping Davies and elmander and sturridge but i was not happy with humberto i lost my striker to a red card and ireland to injury

on the day before the notts county match i got a call peter says get down to training ground quick there's been a bust up between jonas gutierrez and ben arfa i got down there called them both in and said what the f$** you think your playing at fighting i am furious with you both your both going out on loan for this season because of your behaviour and your performances in training

next day notts count match i decided to field a strongish team because i wanted to win a cup and i thought i have a chance to win this peter comes into me and says steven taylors injury has got worse hes out for another 3 months that hit me hard he is the rock of the defence and he aint played in the prem yet i was waiting for his return

NewcastlevNottsCoInformation_Overview-1-1.png

it was a bit of a walk through barreto was quality on his debut getting a goal and an assist he was my man of the match i found out derby was my next team to play in cup it could be tricky as it is at pride park but i think i can beat them

next was everton they had been good so far this season not letting in that many goals i new this could be tricky i had ireland out still so i put nolan there were he play at centre attacking mid

NewcastlevEvertonInformation_Overview-1.png

we won 2-1 nolan played amazing in that game i can see he defiantly wants to keep that position we will have to see who plays better

august review

played wow 4 games 4 wins david connolly comes 2nd in manager of the month

here is the league table

EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-1.png

and my squad

NewcastleUnitedNewcastle_Tactics-2-1.png

lets hope i can continue the way i have in September

mines in more detail buti gtting no views cry lol jkes ur is going good matebit more detail like mine but good

hows it in more detail
i just ment like im not putting like loads of games up but to be fair i only got1/2 season lol so i extending it like with lots of interviews and stuff (lots of build ups) i spose we taking different aproachesbut there both good

i just ment like im not putting like loads of games up but to be fair i only got1/2 season lol so i extending it like with lots of interviews and stuff (lots of build ups) i spose we taking different aproachesbut there both good
kk lol