February: Premier League leaders

From now on until the end of the season, every month is worth the same to me. They're all as important. We have big games in the next week or two and the players are going to have to stay focused. Let's hope our form continues and let's hope for an amazing end to the season; we're still a long way away I know but with the performances we've been putting out lately I'm confident that we'll keep this up and who knows maybe even win the Premier League.

View attachment 220949

Another day, another amazing performance and another win! Liverpool were looking incredibly strong out there and they need the points to get up to the top half of the table but we still manage to outplay them and get the 3 points. Georginio and Rolando once again being our two key performers and they continue to impress me. We're marching on getting win after win and I'm very happy with the team. I hope we can keep this up.

View attachment 220945
A very undeserved loss. We dominated the whole game and their lucky goal on 6 minutes was enough to seal the 3 points for them. I know the boys gave it their all and in the end it just wasn't our day today.

View attachment 220943

Our fantastic cup run continues!! We beat Southampton and Manchester United to get here so surely we were going to beat Roterham. No disrespect to them but they are a weaker side than Manchester United for sure. We go through to the 6th round where we'll face Chelsea. They knocked us out of the Capital One Cup and I know for sure the boys will want to get the better of them in this cup. Our form is still great despite the latest loss to Manchester United and as we are at the top of the league for now, we keep going forward trying to win every game we can.

View attachment 220942

This was a must win game for us as we are top of the league. Rolando once again dully delivered and we get the 3 points, staying ahead of Chelsea in the league. Aston Villa are a tough side and last time we faced them we did get a loss so it was important to get back at them for that. Charlie and Julian finally back on the scoresheet after some time now so that's also a relief. I hope we'll end the month on a good note before continuing on with the season.

View attachment 220941

And another win! I'm so happy for the boys they work so hard every game and sometimes just don't get the result they deserve. Every player on my team should have scored today, that's how much we dominated the game. Once again we get 3 points and stay top of the league before playing Chelsea in the Premier League next week. An exciting fixture that the boys are all very excited to play.

Hey guys, my save file is not working as of right now which is why I haven't updated the thread in a bit but I'm hoping I'll get back soon so I can post here again! Apologies :)

Rolando Aarons is an absolute beast isn't he? Had him on my Hull City save and he tore everyone to shreds.

Doing great so far mate, really well written story!

Rolando Aarons is an absolute beast isn't he? Had him on my Hull City save and he tore everyone to shreds.

Doing great so far mate, really well written story!

thank you so much I really hope I manage to get the save file back hahaha :D Aarons has been insane yeah I don't know if it's the formation I'm using or what but he's really incredible. I'd say formation most probably since the whole team has been insane all season :)

Unfortunately wasn't able to get the file back. Should I just end this here or start a new save and simulate until the same date in the hopes that things will have turned out somewhat the same? I really want to continue this save so I'd rather go with the second option but I can also just restart this save and play it all the way through until where I was before losing the file and try to get similar results. Let me know! Otherwise I've already got an idea to start a Tottenham save as I support them and kind of know who I'd want to pick as the manager! :)