Alavanja 15 Pro Eyegasm

Marconni1985

Reaction score
The improved default dark skin for FM15 with instant result button. Recommended minimum resolution is 1366x768.

1start.png

2inbox.png

3club.png

4squad.png

5match-full.png

6match.png

7player.png

There is an issue with the quick scroll icons, not appearing in the titlebar for players with no club.

Thanks :) Can you post a picture of that issue? I want to see it because I tried it and I don't have that problem.

Is there any chance you could make the default skin, but with the sidebar minimized like you did with this?

Download default dark skin and put client object browser.xml panel from my skin to default one.

Ahh Yes

All appears working well. Thank you. Thank You.
However, After just a few minutes my eyes started to water...
Then I realized I was was just having an Eyegasm !

At last something on the FM15 interface I enjoy.

Looks great Marconni. loving it so far, have frankenstiened it into my own skin (only for personal use).

Love the club overview panel, i've put the club badge in the faded background of the league table and trying to do the same for the mini stadium pics in the facilities box.

how do i remove the background images from this skin? i find them to be very distracting

I'm having a problem with the blue bar at the bottom (breaks in half), attached a picture of it

Hi,

I really like that higher numbers have a different colour in the players attributes, however I would like to know how I can change it so the number turns green at 15 instead of 16?

Hi,

I really like that higher numbers have a different colour in the players attributes, however I would like to know how I can change it so the number turns green at 15 instead of 16?

should be in the game preferences,

Probably just me being dumb, but where does it show details of a players injury, like how long they are injured for?

I can't seem to see it anywhere. Why I click the 'Inj' icon next to the players name it takes me to players profile page but I can't seem to see anything about his injury, other than that he is injured.

Other than this minor issue that is probably down to me being an idiot, this is an awesome skin (as ever)!

*EDIT* - As I thought, it was me being dumb! Found it in the bottom right panel by changing it to "Player Status" view!

Last edited:
Hate to be a pain in the ****,
but... any chance we could get a 1600 x 1280 resolution with the ability to increase zoom 125?
This was available in the FM14 version & I used it exclusively.
Thanks Again.. Great skin.

Last edited: