Alavanja Annunaki v33 / 4-3-2-1 Champions with many clubs in first season without transfers

Alavanja Annunaki v33 / 4-3-2-1 Champions with many clubs in first season without transfers v1

1.png
2.png
3.png

Hi.
Could Test it. Is it ctreated for 20.4.1 version of FM ?
Thanks

Thank you guys, good luck Stevenel, and thanks izmer96 for testing it, fantastic results!

is this the one RDF made a video about yesterday?
What made you setup IW to cross from deep? Does that mean you need a striker with good heading.
Also what foot should be the IW wingers?

Here is my test :
1 season, all in holliday.

It seems to be a Very good tactic !
Best goal Defense and Attack of the league !
Won Champion's and FA Cup + PL

And a 44 matches unbeaten way, between 2 november 2030 and 31 june 2031 ! :)
Good job mate ! :)

Capture d’écran (27).png

Capture d’écran (28).png

Capture d’écran (29).png

Capture d’écran (30).png

is this the one RDF made a video about yesterday?
What made you setup IW to cross from deep? Does that mean you need a striker with good heading.
Also what foot should be the IW wingers?
Yes, that's it
Cross from deep is more effective in this formation than from byline, and wingers cuts inside and shots more often. And good heading is not so important for pressing forward. Left IW with right foot is better but it's not the rule. @pollackattack that should be better

Stevenel and Izmer, thank you guys for testing and great results!
Btw sorry for late response, I was on holiday

Is this tactic plug and play? Or do you need to use OI’s and training?

Best tactic for Big and Small team...

Attachments

• Alavanja.jpg
    Alavanja.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 857
  • прогноз.jpg
    прогноз.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 848
Hi all

I can say that this is the best tactic for FM20 which I used. Win almost everything.

4 years in Liga NOS (Portugal) Sporting CP and 3 times in a row won Title and reached Champions League 3times in row but never won :(

Also used tactic for my national job under Brazil, won everything from qualification to whole World Cup final match vs. Serbia.

My tweaks:
1. Tactic should be trained on "Attacking" mentality, but on the start of each game change it on "Balanced"

2. If you dont score until 25min of the match, then change "Team Width" to maximum and if team scores after that leave it as it is. If you dont score with "Team Width on maximun" , then change passes to "extremly direct" and mentality to "attacking"

3. Find other tactic which you can use for cup matches, like Taca de Portugal, FA CUP, Caraboa Cup and so on. I am using tactic TTF Cerber V4, where you can use your player from main tactic

4. League and Champions League use alavanja-annunaki

5. Cup matches use TTF Cerber V4

video link for Cerber V4

league_2031-32.jpg

league_2032-33.jpg

league_2033-34.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I'm currently playing with Watford and we're defensively solid.

But it turns out that even though we get an unbelievable number of shots, I somehow find my team very struggling to put in more than 1-2 goals.
It's my first season and Watford has one of the strongest squads in Championship.

Any advice?