TehHumanBear

Reaction score
Hey guys, first thread here.

I recently started a new game and I am managing KF Tirana - an Albanian club. However, there is something slightly strange with managing them. In the Superleague (top-tier Albanian league), each club is only allowed to register 3 non-EU players. Problem is, on my save anyway, Albanian players don't count as EU players and my entire team right now is Albanian. Can anyone give me more information in regards to this rule and Albanian players being non-EU? Thank!

Hey guys, first thread here.

I recently started a new game and I am managing KF Tirana - an Albanian club. However, there is something slightly strange with managing them. In the Superleague (top-tier Albanian league), each club is only allowed to register 3 non-EU players. Problem is, on my save anyway, Albanian players don't count as EU players and my entire team right now is Albanian. Can anyone give me more information in regards to this rule and Albanian players being non-EU? Thank!

Can you register your players? If you can, then there's exception for Albanian players. If not, then:
1) You have some editor data files which doesn't work for Albania
2) It's a bug and SI needs to fix it.

Do you have any editor data files active?

I have additional leagues but that's about it.

Can you register your players? If you can, then there's exception for Albanian players. If not, then:
1) You have some editor data files which doesn't work for Albania
2) It's a bug and SI needs to fix it.

I doubt it's an exception but I will make sure with that. I'll see if I can just edit it in the database.

EDIT: It turns out that the editor files for the new leagues I downloaded were incomplete. Sorted it out in the Editor :)

Last edited: