neatesha

Reaction score
Don't often post but i thought i would post this as he's been brilliant me. Sorry if this has already been posted i did a quick search but couldn't find an individual post about him.

I purchased him for £1.2 million in the first season and his wages were around £15k. As can be seen from the screenshots he doesn't have the strength of heading to play as the big man but even though he's been upfront by himself he's consistently scored goals in the championship and although he started slow has now picked up his form in the premier league, great budget striker for championship and lower-mid table premier league teams and can play upfront by himself and i imagine would work great with a big man little man partnership :)

Name: Alberto Bueno
Club: Valladolid
D.O.B: 20.03.1988
Nationality: Spanish
Position: ST/AM

Strengths:
- Finishing
- Technique
- Anticipation
- Concentration
Weaknesses:
- Strength
- Heading

Description: Striker
Personality: Resolute

Suggested Roles:
- Advanced Striker(Lone striker in a good passing team)
- Poacher(Good finishing, anticipation and pace)
- Deep lying forward(Has decent passing, decisions and first touch)

View attachment 211810 View attachment 211811 View attachment 211812

Hope this helps someone along the way!

Last edited:
Never heard of him, looks like he done very well for you, thanks :D

Had a short stint with Derby in real-life and was quality

he could be my answer for a striker ! . Due to Griffiths injury and Zamora's lack of finishing i need a better backup. My Middlebrough have been in prem for 3 seasons yet i haven't got higher than 14th.

Yeah he's worth a shot, below i've uploaded another screenshot, he's still scoring fairly well and in the premier league he's averaged slightly over a rating of 7.

View attachment 212192

just got a scout report in him playing as psg, not a standard i was epecting for :D. said that, i think vlads right, he's good for the LLM but not the big teams.