saroy94

Reaction score
Name: Alberto Bueno
Club: Derby (on loan from Valladolid)
D.O.B: 20.03.1988 (22 years old)
Nationality: Spain
Position: ST, AMC

Strengths: Finishing, Technique, First Touch, Dribbling, Off The Ball, Determination, Flair, Concentration, Decisions, Anticipation

Weaknesses: Marking, Long Throws, Positioning, Strength

Description: Striker
Personality: Resolute

Suggested Roles: Poacher, Trequartista

Current Ability/Potential Ability:

CA: 116 PA: 140

View attachment 145862 View attachment 145863 View attachment 145864

i see him sometimes in real life (not like face to face) but i have always liked him in the game

He used to play for (Real Madrid) Castilla, used to always sign him in '09/'08. He was regarded as one of the top youngsters in spain then.

He did very well for nathan in a netgame

Don't know who he is, but ok

He's on loan at Derby, have to wait a season 'till i get him back.. Only 2 strikers and they're just about good enough :\

Like saroy94 mentioned you can't buy him in the first season, but he is normally available for 1m or less in the summer before season 2. He is especially a good buy for any team getting promoted to the top division since he is usually so cheap (I say usually because one save I noticed he was going for like 4m...but still worth it)... perfect for stretching your budget and he will score plenty of goals.

He kind of reminds me of Yannick Djalo last year who was always available for 900k if you needed an inexpensive reliable poacher.

Great player. I'll upload future SS later :)

he's awesome...scoring on my derby save for fun and thanks to him i got to prem ^^)

I remember him from FM2010, as I did a career with Valladolid - I sold him for $7 million before Real Madrid could activate his buyback clause of $5 million. Was a decent player in 2010; but his stats are better in 2011. Does he still have the buyback clause attached to him at the start of the game in 2011?

Could you also do one for Jesus Pastor please? He plays for Hercules & he's my other player i've found

Sure, just my laptop is broken right now. So I dont quite know when sould I upload SS, maybe next week.

My Derby tactic for the first season wasn't the most complex. Pass to Bueno. I think he got more goals than he had played games.

Alberto is a decent striker for me when i have him in middlesbrough after i got promoted to Premiership but the only weakness i have seen for him is his morale that i think is his liability especially if other managers talk to the media and tell them to stop bueno then his morale turns poor he can score for you 20 goals a season if his morale is good this was before the 11.3 patch was released i havent used him in the current patch.

Did somebody call him good in real life? 1 goal in 20 appearances in Spanish top flight last year.... then loaned out to Derby after his dire team got relegated..... yeah, he's great.

I use a 451, so I am using him on the right wing as an inside forward. Scores vital goals for me. But misses a lot of sitters and sometimes gets rating of 4.5 because of bad misses...